Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
first off; as i'm sure many people have mentioned already; welcome back!

Now; thanks for keeping Amelia alive; we need somebody to work against Rufus; who I'm sure will turn out to be the usual git we know *GRIN*

Red
DaBear chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
It's great to see another story out!

Basically a rehash of the end of book 5 with some inserts for your lead off into AU, I am looking forward to the next chapter.
HeWhoComesWithTheDawn chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
It's great to see you back and posting stories!

This was a good chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work and update again soon.
frozenwands chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
good start keep it up
The-Resident chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
A pretty good start. I'm glad to see that Fudge was ousted. I'm also happy to see Madam Bones' actions and reactions to what happened. I am worried though about the repercussions that Harry will be made to suffer for the well-meaning threats made to the Dursleys. The overall quality of the spelling/grammar/punctuation seems far above the norm. Keep up the good work and, as always, please, update soon.
padfootjr24 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Excellent start. I'm a fan of a few of your other fics and I can't wait to see what direction you take this.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
i'm a little disappointed about the ship but this story looks like it's off to a great start, i look forward to future updates
Meg chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
YAY! So glad to see you back with a new story!

Don't have much to say right now, except that I love your multiple perspectives. They always make your stories that much richer in detail.

Thanks,

Meg
GreyAB chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
good start, will be fun seeing where you take this.
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
A good chapter, although it's a little weird when you suddenly switch from Susan and Hannah's perspective over to Harry's. I had never even really thought about the aftermath of the DoM scene, because Harry left it really quickly. I had kind of assumed that everyone else did too. This is an interesting look at what happened, and why.
malko050987 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Nice setup for the story :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

Chris
Treck chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh Welcome back Scotty.

I hope that Amelia catches Harry in his (Locked) room. It would be nice to see the Dursleys doing the Can-Can with a few dementors. :)
Toras chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Excellent, I'm delighted to see a new story under your name, and look forward to seeing where you go with this.
loralee1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Glad you're back, great start. I love the investigative aspect of your stories. :)
Bobboky chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
very good, i have never read anything like it. loved it
2,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 Next »