Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
Nimbus2023 chapter 17 . 1/31
Umbridge was sentenced to thirty-six years in prison and Hermione is upset because two charges didn't stick? That's the justice system in a nutshell, levy a bunch of charges at someone and hope something sticks.
Nimbus2023 chapter 17 . 1/31
Wandmaker registration fee? That is some grade A big brother bullshit.
Nimbus2023 chapter 14 . 1/31
The only good thing about book six was that J.K.R gave those silly scar visions a rest, I wish you had copied her example. I get that they are a convenient way for Harry to stay in the know about Voldemort's movements but it makes him look really weak when he's falling out all the time while clutching his scar.
Nimbus2023 chapter 3 . 1/30
Harry went to the ocean in book one when the Dursleys were trying to outrun his Hogwarts letters. The shack that Hagrid found him in was on the sea.
Nimbus2023 chapter 2 . 1/30
Hannah was the one who wore pigtails in book one, not Susan.
Nimbus2023 chapter 2 . 1/30
So death eaters. actually get a paycheck? So they're not raping, torturing and killing muggles because they like to do it, it's their job. That's a better excuse than the imperius defence I suppose.
Nimbus2023 chapter 1 . 1/30
Writing their names on their death eater masks was unbelievably stupid but considering the perpetrators it isn't surprising really.

"I say, Lucius, let's go rape, murder, and pillage some mudbloods. We'll commit all sorts of heinous crimes and after we'll throw our masks in the air in celebration," Nott suggested.

"Like at a muggle graduation ceremony?" Lucius questioned.

"I've never been to one," Nott said unconvincingly.

"Right but how will we know who's mask is who's if we just throw them in the air?" Lucius asked sounding dubious.

"We could write our names on them like we did our underwear at Hogwarts," Crabbe suggested.

"That's genius," Lucius muttered shooting his moronic minion a look of surprise.

"But what if the ministry finds one of the masks at a crime or something?" Nott asked warily.

"It'll never happen," Lucius waves him off as he began to carve his initials into his bone-white mask.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2023
Vy
dragonheart117 chapter 12 . 11/3/2023
admittedly the dumbledoor thing is kinda dumb, if it does kill him thats fine, but him not knowing it was a syringe is kinda dumb
dragonheart117 chapter 9 . 11/3/2023
I do like the brutality so far, yet so be seen in other stories.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/24/2023
As per your coverage of "Old Crow" and his continued encounters with Hogwarts' Transfiguration professor, I'm reminded of the old adage that goes something like:
"To continue doing the same thing and expect a different result is an excellent definition of insanity." Did you intentionally mean to paint McGonigal as insane?
OmaBlack chapter 32 . 10/14/2023
Love it, had to down load it.
Sahamosveb chapter 1 . 9/25/2023
It's a really long summer. The author warned at the beginning of the book, but I still thought, okay, half the book? Well, maybe 60% But no, almost all the action takes place in the summer. And to be honest, I think the story has lost a little quality because of this.
But I still recommend everyone to read it.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/7/2023
I take it Skeeter and Umbridge will be going into hiding. Perhaps behind a veil of some kind.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2023
I lube how one k of the first things he does is device to get some better clothes. It's honestly one of my biggest pet peeves with the books. The filthy fucking rich, dinner to around wearing rags
2,746 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »