Reviews for Thank You Ms Bones
Darknessdawns chapter 21 . 3/11/2023
There is also the mention of Rabastan Lestrange being stopped by Scrimgour in this chapter. I thought he died in the court room battle or the veil of death afterwards. So much confusion when it comes to that family.
Darknessdawns chapter 21 . 3/11/2023
Unfortunately I have discovered yet another typo. Unless this is a different character, Randi was introduced in chapter two as Randi Bell. Here she introduces herself as Randi Estling. Of course that could be her married name, but that really should be added to her first introduction if that's the case.
Darknessdawns chapter 20 . 3/11/2023
One of the Lestrange brothers died in two different places this chapter. I think the other died during the court room battle.
Darknessdawns chapter 18 . 3/11/2023
Ok, another error I noticed is that Jugson is supposed to be death at this point. It was mentioned early in the story, like chapters 1-3, that he had died from his wounds in the DoM time room. However here he is alive in court and attacking Aurors.
Darknessdawns chapter 16 . 3/11/2023
Well it seems that the date confusion has been fixed in this chapter. It started with the same day (Saturday) that the last chapter ended on dated as the 3rd rather than the 2nd.
Darknessdawns chapter 15 . 3/11/2023
Ok so there's this error, or at least I think it's an error, that I want to mention. At the beginning of the chapter it was dated Thursday August 1st. However towards the end there is another dated section that is listed as August 2nd and then says Saturday morning. Now there was also something said about Monday being August 5th at the end of the last chapter. Friday would be the 2nd so I just thought you should know about this minor error with the dates.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2023
Yi
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2023
Tr
Guest chapter 32 . 3/2/2023
Very mean-spirited w.r.t. Ron. I don’t really like him but he didn’t deserve that fate.
Talonwalker chapter 32 . 1/23/2023
Great story!
Thanks!
SunPho3n1x chapter 32 . 12/22/2022
Great story. Thank you for writing this.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 32 . 11/29/2022
This story was good but I still feel bad for Ron.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 27 . 11/28/2022
? I thought Augusta was blasted at the trial. Was she not badly hurt, then?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 24 . 11/27/2022
From what happened it seems like Harry DID murder those dementors. They were peacefully communicating, and even when the aurors attacked the first thing the dementors did was restrain (not attack back). So, murder.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 20 . 11/26/2022
If the Phoenix can go all over why can't/hasn't Harry asked it to go get Ron?
2,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »