Reviews for Its All About Hermione
skigirl51 chapter 57 . 11/12
Hi! I think your story was really good! The story was consistent, though I think Ginny's personal rants got a little out of hand.

The only thing I think you could improve on is grammar. Grammar and spelling can be easily fixed: it got better as the story went on.

Other than that amazing story! It has an awesome, original plot with a badass! Hermione and a totally real representation of what pregnant women are like.
What is this shit? It sucks major ass. I got chapter 12 and had to stop. I was so confused and disgusted. It's almost as bad as my immortal. I honestly hope this was a massive troll fic because your spelling and grammar alone have me cringing and I am definitely not a grammar Nazi. I sincerely hope you never write another fic in your life.
ragzyroo chapter 49 . 9/3
It was beyond good, she totally deserved it after what she did to Hermione/Sapphire.
Purplebeian chapter 10 . 7/2
This is terrible, but I love it. I dunno why.
I'm surprised u didn't consider making her a basilisk
very good need more chapters
i love that hermione is like a real badass need mores storys where she is a real badass and her with draco
scealia chapter 57 . 3/10
I adore your story very much. I took me two days to finish this. Yet I love reading this over and over. :3
Kagome Higarashi chapter 38 . 11/22/2016
No wonder this sounded so familiar
roon0 chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
Oh my very one in your story is kind of crazy.
roon0 chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
Pansy is rude, leave her to old Moldy until she learns some manners.
roon0 chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Attacking someone for being poor is really crass, attacking them for being two faced is one thing but not for things they cannot help.
roon0 chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
LOL Ron, Harry and Ginny certainly got more than they bargained for.
roon0 chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Oh wow I almost feel sorry for Harry. I love that Hermione is some sort of royalty demon. lol
roon0 chapter 2 . 11/2/2016