Reviews for Its All About Hermione
can you make another one of these but have hermione just go out with blade! omg i love this so so much!
great story need more story where hermione not human and don.t take shit from anyone
I don't know how there are so many favs on this story. Couldn't get past chapter 1. Characters are OOC. The flow of your writing needs a lot of work. I just couldn't.
Yeah this is where the bashing went too far. You’re making the other students no better than Ginny with the constant verbal and physiclal abuse. No way hermione would approve of this (the real hermione and not the Mary Sue version you have created)
SO SORRY FR WHAT I WROTE BEFORE! THIS STORY IS THE BEST! IT'S DEFINITELY UNIQUE AND I LOVE! NICE PLOT TWIST! LOL! :)
WHAT? REALLY! YOU WANT GINNY TO NOT ACTUALLY LOVE HARRY? SHE'S NOT THAT GREEDY. IN THE BOOKS OR THE MOVIES! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

BTW, I still love this story! SMILEY! :)
SquishySnakeySnape101 chapter 31 . 12/31/2017
Awww fluffy
SquishySnakeySnape101 chapter 30 . 12/31/2017
Why don't you have Marie and the demons hex Ginny so she can say what she would think and not this fake talk? Then Harry and Sapphire may be friends ?
ama et quod vis fac chapter 16 . 12/4/2017
Durmstrang is an all boys' school.
skigirl51 chapter 57 . 11/12/2017
Hi! I think your story was really good! The story was consistent, though I think Ginny's personal rants got a little out of hand.

The only thing I think you could improve on is grammar. Grammar and spelling can be easily fixed: it got better as the story went on.

Other than that amazing story! It has an awesome, original plot with a badass! Hermione and a totally real representation of what pregnant women are like.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
What is this shit? It sucks major ass. I got chapter 12 and had to stop. I was so confused and disgusted. It's almost as bad as my immortal. I honestly hope this was a massive troll fic because your spelling and grammar alone have me cringing and I am definitely not a grammar Nazi. I sincerely hope you never write another fic in your life.
ragzyroo chapter 49 . 9/3/2017
It was beyond good, she totally deserved it after what she did to Hermione/Sapphire.
Purplebeian chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
This is terrible, but I love it. I dunno why.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/27/2017
I'm surprised u didn't consider making her a basilisk
Guest chapter 57 . 3/31/2017
very good need more chapters
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »