Reviews for Vision and Pain
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
i always wondered what happened between sam and dean after that visions, good fanfic, thanks :)
Eminnis chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is sweet! I hate how they never show Dean giving Sam a bit of comfort after those dang things...

Eminnis
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I have had this awesome missing scene printed out for ages and have reread it many times and I never realised I hadn't reviewed. Well, better late than never!

Great writing and characterisation and I could imagine this playing out in my head as I read it. You got Sam's pain and discomfort spot on and perfect how Dean went from sarcastic “Sam! Com’ on. Zip it up. Let’s hit the roa….” to protective and concerned as he saw the state his little brother was in. Loved too how he let Sam know it was all right to let go and give in to the nausea he was so desperately fighting, knowing that until he did Sam would not feel any better.

A superb read, thanks.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I totally loved that episode. xD Well, that and the one with Max Miller. xD
Soncnica chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Lovely. I like Simon Said and always wanted to have a little more of that scene, but that is where fanfiction comes to play.

I liked this because it was quiet (they didn't talk much) but stil everythig was said.

Good job :)
heissan chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This story is one of my favorites. Ever.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Nice story
Rat chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Great extension to that scene, I love protective Dean!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
that was great. i love when sam is like a little kid and needs deans help- i love the brotherly love!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Great fic, loved it, should have happened on the show
KAT chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!
Andela chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
nice job for your first fic, I really liked it. Very descriptive and I felt genuinely bad for Sam. can't wait for the next one.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Is it any wonder Cassandra went mad?
Cupido chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Wow, this was such a great story! I loved it, well written! Nice work!
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I like this, all of the missing scene fics seem to be about the bridge, I like how different this one is, it's refreshing.