Reviews for Beneath My Feet
GhostBehindYou chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
I don't think I'll ever step foot in a lift (elevator) again. Thanks. Very satisfying ending, quite creepy and scary. Well done! Loved the brotherly banter, hehe. Keep writing x
Nana56 chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
Yes, a good ending. This has been a very entertaining story!
angel679 chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
I havent seen a writer whose not. Its nice to know when your hard work is appreciated. It was an awesome story I really enjoyed it. Yep loved the ending too its just what they do bicker and argue but care about the other. Their lived are definitly more interesting than other people's. I dont think John has a right to be mad at Dean for homework when he keeps him out till all hours of the morning. Cant wait to read your next story.
dreamingstars chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Really great and i can't wait for whats next.
Nana56 chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
Very good chapter! Very tense! Looking forward to next update!

BTW, I love John in protective mode. I miss him!
angel679 chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
Well I dont know about the browser but the whole freakin ff site has been retarded for what about two weeks now. Get em Sammy nice shot. I could actually get a visual of him throwing and hitting the reaper and him listening in horror as each line snapped that was holding the elevator. Then him running down the hall trying to get to his brother. Great story.
Fyrerayne chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
Oh wow. Dean came that close to dying. Wow. This story is so cool. Good luck!

-ANimal
stjra chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
Yeah, go Sammy! God damn Reapers, they definitely have a taste for Dean! ;) Thanks for sharing!
LovinJackson chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
phew that was a close one ... you had me on the edge of my seat

Cant wait for ur next update

Tara :-)
princess peanut chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
Yay! Dean made it out! I'm sorry to see this story end, but I look forward to the final chapter. This was a great update. I like the way Sam tried to help his dad. Can't wait for more!
KitsuneHi13 chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
lol Now I've no excuse not to review? Dude, you are a review JUNKIE!

Great ficlet, love it! Poor Dean, getting hurt, and LOL Sam! Gotta love Sam, he's so cute! _
Nana56 chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
Oh! Crepy and really god! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fyrerayne chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
Dude... poor Dean. Good chappie. Keep em commin! Good luck!

-ANimal
stjra chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
Yeah! Alerts are running again! Yeah! Now I know when my fav writers have updated again!

Cool a renegade reaper! Can't wait to see how John and the boys deal with this one. Oh, btw, what happened with Dean broken arm/elbow?
creeper chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
Very interesting twist, way cool.

Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »