Reviews for Beneath My Feet
angel679 chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
John better be more worried about his kids than wether he walks out of there with information. Im about ready to kick him down that elevator shaft myself. Great chapter cant wait for the next however Im with Dean bad enough being where he is without someone screaming in his ear who needs a headache when you already have a broken arm.
dreamingstars chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
Still great, I'm excited to see whats next.
Relativity1953 chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
'Richard Deces' - I am so glad that you gave the French translation for his last name (as I took Spanish in school). Did you that Richard means 'rich and powerful ruler'? It seems this man's name fits him pretty well!

A renegade reaper - that does sound like a scary thought!
stjra chapter 4 . 11/16/2006
Oh that would so suck! Broken arm, stuck in an elevator in the dark by yourself and then a ghost turns up! Just another day in the life that is the Winchester's! Really enjoying this fic, thanks for sharing it!
LovinJackson chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
oh im on the edge of my seat ... cant wait for your next update :-)

Tara :-)
dreamingstars chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
update real soon PLEASE! I need to know what happens next, its not a matter of want. Please update soon.
creeper chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
I love it, please update again soon!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
O. Good chapter! Poor boys!
friendly chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
uh oh that's not good...

great chapter...
siberian72 chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Love it! Can't wait for more.
Fyrerayne chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Woah... wow. Update soon! Good luck!

-ANimal
angel679 chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Well hell Im claustrophic enough that I wouldnt be breathing at this point much less with something floating into the elevator with me and in the dark no less which Im not fond of either. John ought to be having a stroke at this point. Talking to Sam and then nothing but the phone breaking and knowing one boy is hurt. Cant wait for the next chapter.
rozzy07 chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
They survive the elevator ride from hell, make it out a bit battered and Dean whumped and then find there are no stairs to make their escape with? Cruel girl, just plain cruel which is why I love this story. Now you're making them go back into that elevator - me thinks that you have more evil whumping planned for our boys. Go please and update soon.
angel679 chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Great chapter Im with Sammy Id be freakin over the no doors delima too but Im with Dean as well not just no but hell no I wouldnt get in that damn elevator. John needs to be looking for them at this point. They should have invested in personal panic buttons as much trouble as they get in. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Nana56 chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Oh, into the elevator! Great job. Looking forward to the next chapter.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »