Reviews for Beneath My Feet
friendly chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
oh man, why did sammy say that hehehe. that is going to be trouble...

great job..
Relativity1953 chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Yes, Sam's only 14... but hasn't he been in the business long enough to know you never EVER use the phrase: What’s the worst that could happen?

Might as well say, 'hey big and scary thing, come after me now!' and paint a bullseye on your back.
Nana56 chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Whew! Amazing tension! Well done!
friendly chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
great job...love it...
angel679 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
I did not tell you off silly. I simply said that when you use blackmail that you could find an angry spirit hovering over your bed at night :). Loved the update I had to hold my breathe while waiting for Sam to check on Dean. I hate elevators so this story is great it makes me hold my breath. Cant wait for the next update.
princess peanut chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Poo on whoever told you off!(lol) That was a great update. Very intense! I wasn't sure the boys were getting out that time. Very well written too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Aro chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
I'm still getting used to the use of single quoatation marks, but it's not keeping me out of your story, which is pretty damn sweet.
Relativity1953 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Hey, somehow I missed the first chapter when it came out - caught up now and ARG! Tall buildings, elevators, small enclosed spaces... you're pressing a lot of my freak-out buttons here!

Nice tension with the falling elevator - I'm so glad I was reading rather than seeing it! And, what movie was it where someone was decapitated by an elevator? It sounds familiar but I can't think of what it was.

So, first chapter on the 5th, second on the 7th... does that mean I won't have to wait too long for the next installment? (nudge nudge, wink wink)
GB Freak1 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Great story! I love it!
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Amazing opening 2 chapters,with the last literally taking me on an elevator ride from hell. Major ouchies perhaps for our boys? Have to know what happens next so please update soon. Please.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
this is good. i hope you update soon.
friendly chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
good start.. keep it up...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Wow! Great start! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter...wonderful mystery!
WofOZ chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! Lol... in case you couldn't tell... I'd like to read more please... ha ha ha
angel679 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Blackmail when get you in trouble (said in a sing song voice) You would hate to wake up with a angry spirit hanging over your bed now wouldnt you. Love this story already and cant wait for the next update. If Sam doesnt have a corenary I'll have it for him. He stepped in a poof hes gone thats not good at all.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »