Reviews for the Mind Reels
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I like how you adequately protrayed Urara. I really do think that her siblings took her for granted at times, though not on purpose of course. It was like with Miyuki, she was always there, always someone to rely on and be there for them until she suddenly wasn't...and it left them reeling.

And you brought up a very, very interesting point about Hikaru-sensei. That possible side of loneliness...I hadn't considered that before, and I feel like I should have. I applaud you for your insights.

Dreamy sigh, and you even squeaked in a kiss. Several, if you count the others ;D

I am very pleased with your stories. :)
Blinded No More chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really liked this. I've always felt sorry for Urara in the early episodes of Magiranger, but I'm very glad she found love with Hikaru. Your story was touching and moving, and also very show-accurate.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
that was a pretty good one. I love Hikaru/Urara.
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Very nice. A good vignette that can fit into the series without disrupting what we already know about the characters. Good.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very sweet story. Nice that you picked up on that side of Urara's personality. I think it's cool how you have Hikaru exploring human emotions, too.
genelin chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
wow, this is a love story is it? i really like love story you know. keep up the good work!
Eagle chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
This was a lovely story. As cathartic an experience for me to read as it may have been for you to write.

Thank you.
juzblue chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
sweet.:)
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aw *huggles* Considering the conversations you and I have had the last couple of times we've talked, I see where you got your inspiration for this one from. I'm sorry you feel that bad, but you turned it into a very simple, very nice look into Urara's thoughts, and the relationship that's between her and Hikaru have in all your stories.

I really enjoyed it, since it seemed to touch on how a lot of people, myself included, feel some times. When you don't like to party or go out every single night or you've done one routine for so long and then suddenly find you can't change that routine and you find youself lonely and stuck and wanting a change, it can be hard and it makes you hurt.

I look forward to more shorts from you *winks* Maybe next time we'll get Sen-chan and Umeko?