Reviews for Could It Be?
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/27
That was eye opening & sweet. He's become one of the squints, as well as being in love with the head squint:) I like the friendship relationship he shares with Cam, but never liked them as a couple. I hated Cam at first. When she was no longer having sex with Booth, I grew to like her. No one belongs with Booth but his Bones!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Wow, I absolutely loved this! Great job! :)
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aw i like it, it's sweet.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Very cute! Love Booth watching them work and realizing how much they mean to him, and his epiphany about Bones. Great job!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
My eyes sweep aimlessly across the lab, frantic with panic. My mind plays back all my memories at lightening speed and I am light-headed after.

- Loved that image! And that Cam would see it in his face - that was a perfect insight in to her too.

Great fic!
melmel6 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I feel the love!
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
You know, when I first read the title of this, my mind immediately flashed to a song by Christy Carlson Romano called, "Could It Be" The more I think about it, the more the song fits Brennan and Booth's relationship.

I like Booth's thoughts about things; it's very in character. And the involvement of Cam was a nice effect, too.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I just reread one of your stories and I have to say that I love your work. It is both lyrical and mesmerising. Thanks.
Habita chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
It was really beautiful! I loved it!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
jerseybones chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
That entire revelation and listening to his thoughts...it was really beautiful.
C. E. Rocha chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Wow! You did an incredible job with the contimplative story. I am very glad I read this one. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I've read through almost all your stories in one sitting, but this one remains my favourite because it not only focuses on Booth's relationship with Brennan, but with the Squints too. I love that. Please write more oneshots like this one...
Pekingduk chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I love the way this plays out, what a great scene, 99% inner monologue. I love the moment when realization hits booth and knocks the wind out of him, with Cam as witness. You are wonderful at building a scene.
Ronata chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
this was a really great POV fic, thanks
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
P~

OMG OMG OMG! THAT WAS SPECTACULAR! What a perfectly AWESOME POV! I LOV'D IT! When realization hit him...I got goosebumps! and lov'd the part when Brenn looks at him: "She questions me, her artic blue gaze distrusting and curious." Uh! I lov'd that! I lov'd the the idea of him pondering the relationship/friendship of he and the Squints. AND then Cam realized what was going on in the unspoken time spent while Booth was on the balcony, that she was pissed! GAWD that was PERFECT! AND as always your descriptives and details are SUPER! It was like I was standing beside him looking down watching everything, feeling everthing! DAMN YOU ARE GOOD!

YTB!