Reviews for Short Cuts
yorn chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
more please!
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I wish you had continued this. It was really intriguing! Phoebe and Curly is a great pairing! I love it:) Arnold, Rhonda and Helga love triangle! Genius. This was really good.
Sian Blue chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Aww I loved it! I love CurlyxPhoebe:)))) ARNOLDXHELGA TOO! UPDATE PLEASE!
Jake Nickleby chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I'm interested in this story. To see it get finished is probably a long shot, but I'm willing to read if by chance this ever gets updated.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Ohh, I dunno...I actually like the "rambling" quality of it, as you so disparagingly put it. I think you should continue it along this vein, at however slow a pace the characters would like to take it, until everyone gets their problems or personal demons or whatever they returned for, resolved.

So. That, I guess, would mean that Arnold can leave whenever he likes, since his grandmother's funeral is over. But perhaps he won't want to leave his grandpa all alone to run the boarding house so soon. And Helga has to sell her house still. And Phoebe has to...well, die. But that doesn't necessarily have to happen in this story. It'd be nice if she and Gerald could reconcile in this story, if he could come clean with her, before she DIES and he never gets the chance. And whatever happened to Curly/Rhonda? And I was a little appalled at Arnold's...lewdness, concerning Rhonda, but then again, these people ARE in their late twenties, so I suppose they're entitled to it. Just weird thinking about the little fourth-graders on the screen getting drunk off their asses and making passes at each other.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I love this story (ha, big surprise there, as I've liked ALL of your work) and I REALLY REALLY wish you would update! XD
Dream-sorcerous11 chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
I think you should continue this. I love the way you are using the different POVs. It works out great.
WeasleyJunkie chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
youre probably never going to update this story. Too bad, its really good. (then again, so is practically everything you write, you woman whos had me stuck to this site for hours!)
Annie chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
'Tis not rambling! I think it's very good. And intriguing! Excellent story.
Civanfan chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
So far, so very good.

I actually like the rambling, and I hope you update the story soon.
Firefly's Locket chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
I think it's great so far! Keep up the great work!
Checkered Stripes chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
Hey! This was a great story! This is one of the first Hey Arnold fanfics that I have read. I'm glad that I came across this one and not some lousy crappy one. I love this story! You are an amazing writer! Keep it up and please write the next chapter soon! :)
Lelia187 chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
The story is great, PLEASE finish the story. PLEASE IT IS AMAZING
Sunkist chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
Mena, . I found you! You haven't stopped writing since the coveted Harry/Hermione saga. I have to tell you again how much I enjoy your writing. The POV in this piece fits well, the ailing jaded Phoebe, self conscious and spiteful Gerald, and the on going spurned Helga vs the good natured 's incredible. You've developed this adept talent at taking a character and molding them into actual emotions. Wonderful, and although I've been admiring your work since the Harry Hermione saga.I've followed over to the Hey Arnold 's just as impressive, which is another cheer for your writing ability. Wonderful..wonderful..wonderful. the entire bitter, cynical, jaded, but over all hopeful tone that your work takes on really creates a feeling that one can't grasp within the two dimension of a television cartoon series.. You're a master at your task. Great. ~ Aly (yeah, I'm the one who always signs your guestbook on your homepage and just adores your stuff.I'm not a stalker, just a fan. Honest! )
Amethyst chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I know it's been a really long time, but if you have the slightest bit of compassion, you will update this story. I read this story a long time ago, and I am in the process of reading it again because it was sooo good. I read on your bio that you are an aspiring writer. Did you have writer's block after the second chapter of this story of what? I don't mean to sound rude or anything, it's just that this story is too good a story to leave half finished. There is not a lot of good Hey Arnold! fanfiction out there, so your stories are most of the only ones I have to rely on if I want to read a good Hey Arnold! fanfic. Please update! This is by far the best fanfic I've read in a long time. Don't end it befor it's properly begun.
Kate chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
Please hurry and write chapter 3, I'm begging you!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »