Reviews for Phantom Reincarnated
brocko18 chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
O_O wow...that was really intense! omgosh...hehhe. anyway, that was another great chappy dude. I really like the whole swordfighting thing that Kerin gets to do. I only have one small objection to make *cringes and awaits beating* ehem. I was just wondering if you could put more detail into each of the swordfights. Just say exactly what happens rather than simply stating how it ends. but whatever. and btw, i am quite amazed at how well your brain can function after the SAT's. i guess ill find out what that's like in the fall...
brocko18 chapter 11 . 6/6/2007
*BIG SIGH OF RELIEF* wow! that was a good chapter! so much emotion! I love it dude. I have one question though (hopefully you're reading this in the library and I'm 2 feet away) well, was the flashback at all related to when we both tried to sneak up in the rafters at school and then got caught and had to make up that story on the spot? *sighs* ah, good times... anywho, I really liked this chapter. WOOT.

~Me~
brocko18 chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
hey dude! I know you pretty much want to kill me for not reviewing these last 3 chaps. hehe, anywho, i loved this one. and btw, that hot chocolate sounds SO GOOD right now. I actually tried after I read this for the first time. at any rate, this was another good chapter! I like that it shows a softer side to Erik *coughmyrivalcough*. can't wait to read the next one in 2 seconds!
phantomlvr chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
AW! She finally said it! I wonder how Erik will respond and how this new revelation will change the storyline?
phantomlvr chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
It's almost sad the hold Christine has over Erik. He really isn't happy the way things are right now and the sooner he sees that, the better. But anyways, I like it and look forward to the Ball!
Kalaia chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
Love the story! Can't wait for more!
Norma Leann Zane chapter 10 . 3/28/2007
What fun! I love the gingerbread cookies :D
phantomlvr chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
Well I am honored to be your one trustworthy reviewer! Thanks for the cookie treat as well, while I was reading this chapter I was dreaming about gingerbread men and hot chocolate on a blistery cold winter day. They compliment each other so well, especially when it is cold and snowing!

It will always amaze me how childlike Erik can be when faced with a new aspect of life such as Christmas that we all take for granted! Kerin is so great for him! This story really does warm my heart, even if I am currently daydreaming of winter time again. :) I understand you are busy, but all the same I can't wait for another update!

Your true and loving R&Rer! ;)
SOPROL chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
that was sweet!
brocko18 chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
another good chappy mi amiga! I like that it's just another little scene that's strengthening Kerin and Erik's relationship. I can't wait for the next one! God I need to find that binder of yours... :D

~Me~
phantomlvr chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
Well you're welcome for the reviews! and thank you for the mentioning of our names like that! It's so cool!

Anyways, Yes, it was short, but still good.

Looking forward to more!
brocko18 chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
well, i finally got around to reading this damn thing (lol). i just got back from the skating with you... and anyway, great chappy as usual, and i LOVE the ending of this one. good job and keep it up! see you tomorrow in gym (LAST DAY OF VOLLEYBALL :(
phantomlvr chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
Aww... I love this story! Can't wait for another update! And the sequel!
brocko18 chapter 7 . 2/7/2007
Well, that was really good. But why didn't Kerin speak up for herself at all? poor Kerin THOMAS. :D I know your real name! teehee. wow that was kinna creepy. anywho, good chappy, and i cant wait for the next one! btw, you'd better read mine!
Chrissy Lee chapter 7 . 2/6/2007
hey plez update! i really lyk it. it just keeps gettin better!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »