Reviews for Albatross
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
TTATT OUCH TOO MUCH FEELS *sobs* loves!
patrick the almighty observer chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
to be honest he is perfectly right. still he is in character, or at least seems to be.
MewSayuriWafujihara Mutomancer chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was beautiful. I'm on the verge of tears here. It's so hard to keep them in. It also doesn't help that I'm listening to the Tales of the Abyss Original Soundtrack and right when I began to read the last sentence, Mirrors came on. Even though it was meant for Luke and Asch, it's still sad and intensifies the emotion
Gimiriniwi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I'm an Indonesian reader.

After I read this ... I felt sad. Jade is so ... uh. I can't explain.

But, you've made a awesome fanfic! Let me fave this.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
...And now I'm crying here for Jade. This was wonderful.
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This was an excellent story, to say the least. Great job.
Deona Lindholm chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Wow, so you're the one that wrote this story and "Sight". You're a pretty darned good writer. I can totally see Jade like this. After all, the mass-replica production made him see the things that Luke perceived...as well as the results of his own errors.

Yeah, I'm a fan of Jade's too. :-) I'm adding this story and you to my faves!
Nainne chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Beautiful.
Tsunade-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner eh? I hated that poem! *kills university class*

I'm not really one for serious stories, but I wanted something with Jade that was not Yaoi... anyway this is a good story, even though I haven't played Tales since December.

I think that this captured Jade's essences, I love how he thought it was odd that he was crying.
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw, Jade's so cute... Okay sorry. .;; Fangirl of Jade Curtiss.
manicalpha chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
;_; *sob sob sob sob*

I caught a few of your others over on LJ, but I somehow missed this one.

;_; Oh dear.
Natsuuro chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow... This was an incredible fic. I think I can really see jade in there and not just someone slipping into Jade's skin. You write for him really well. You write really well. Don't stop!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
It's a wonderful title for a wonderful-and I mean /uber-zomfg-holy-crapzilla-on-a-stick fantastico/-but "Albatross"...? I swear I've heard that word before... Something Tales...

Again, I reiterate your amazingly, infallable ability to portray Jade as we all know him, yet as we've never seen him before. Nine times out of ten, if someone reads that the Colonel even HINTS at crying, a big, red light and a fog-horn buzzer goes off in their head that says, "No! Nope! No way! Jade doesn't do that! Bad, BAD! OoC-ness!" Not here. Adding to that, in most works anyone can usually tell where or how the story is going to end-sometimes word-for-word; not here.

Your endings are actually a SURPRISE. It's been so long since there have been surprise endings as good as this on ::adds to favs::
Silence chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Omg this story was amazing, you wrote it so beautifully..! I really thought the ending was very moving, I almost felt like crying myself ::nods:: great job I enjoyed it much, keep up the great writing!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wonderfull way to end the story. 'How odd. I'm crying' Jade must not be used to that. This almost made me cry. The leading up to the end was well done as well. Jade is the adult but from his sarcastic almost silly demeanor I tend to forget that.