Reviews for And The Ground Shook
Shazza19 chapter 6 . 10/27/2019
wow loving this story so far and yes I could really picture the hospital room in my mind. Thank you for this story I know it was written 12yrs ago still reads well today. Looking forward to reading the rest I believe that I did read this story when you were posting it at the beginning.
Angelus 408 chapter 22 . 8/23/2018
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I don't mind not having a sequel, I do mind unanswered questions.

Thanks.
Angelus 408 chapter 21 . 8/23/2018
Poor Dean!

Losing his ability, he may as well be dead.
Angelus 408 chapter 20 . 8/23/2018
So, he didn't have to bring it to the witch, that was eerie and weird, but not totally unexpected.

Getting more interesting, lol
Angelus 408 chapter 17 . 8/23/2018
Bobby is not that stupid.
I bet Bobby left the book there on purpose, so he could have plausible deniability, and the buckshot was a nice touch. LOL
Angelus 408 chapter 16 . 8/23/2018
Yikes!
Angelus 408 chapter 11 . 8/23/2018
I like John's answer to Sam!

I love John, killing him, floored me.

Amara brought Mary back, but I'd rather that she bring back John.

Although, I guess he couldn't have caught up, unless Castiel flooded his mind with everything.

Hey, wouldn't that have been cool!
Angelus 408 chapter 10 . 8/23/2018
Hmmm, ok
Weird.
Angelus 408 chapter 9 . 8/23/2018
Ah, faxing! I loved faxing!

I don't know why we all went to email!

Just try hacking into a fax, lol.

All you'll get is "beep, chus, schrescth, beep!

LOL

BTW, pretty cool, moving changing symbols !
Angelus 408 chapter 8 . 8/23/2018
I'm confused, first Dean said Sam needed protecting, now he's pushing him out into the jungle.

Is it because Dean thinks they are still after him only right now, and won't go after Sammy till he's dead?

I hope to find out.
Angelus 408 chapter 7 . 8/23/2018
Woowie!

That must be some pattern!
Angelus 408 chapter 6 . 8/23/2018
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

One of the best lines ever:

Here you go, Mr. Winchester." Said a middle aged nurse that looked like she was sixty and should probably have chosen another profession.

Great descriptions. and I knew as soon as the doctor said his abdomen was rigid, that he had severe internal bleeding.

Good job!
Angelus 408 chapter 5 . 8/23/2018
lol, if he's not out of the woods, I don't think he should go home, so far, nothing has tried to attack him again.

I shall endeavor to finish this after dinner and dishes.

Angelus 408 chapter 4 . 8/23/2018
I wish there was an organ I could play those three notes of suspense, lol

What Dean said, that last word...

Sounds right to me!