Reviews for And The Ground Shook
alwaysateen chapter 21 . 3/31/2007
Please add your epilogue. I want to know how Dean manage to restart hunting without his power. Did he ever explain it to his dad so he stop worrying?

I want to know your last twist. Maybe Dean got his power back? A lot of hope here. :)
sugarquill4ron chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
dude seriously you need to tell us what the heck that witch took from Dean because Dean's feeling empty and that just hurts *point to chest*. oh you know what would be awesome though? SEQUEL! anyhoo, congrats on another fic completed (or almost complete because we want that epilogue, hehe) and then maybe a sequel yes? hehe...looking forward to a new fic from you :D
ciel4 chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Well you did it - you said you were going for the jaw-drop finish, and I'm still scraping mine off the floor. It never occurred to me that the whole point of the witch's plan might be to steal "power" from Dean. If she couldn't get Dean to bring Sam to her - and she couldn't - then the next best thing would be to make Dean less effective in protecting him. Loved this line:

Something was ripped out of his child, and it rocked the freaking earth. Literally... Awesome!

You plotted this out so well, and you handle Hurt!Dean so beautifully. It would be a crime if you didn't write the epilogue. I insist!
xJazminex chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Oh, please ad the epilogue, coz i really don't want this story to end yet! i love it, you're a really great writer, Sams. Lol, "Have you ever even watched daytime tv?" :) This has been an awesome story.

Luv Jazzy
Hellgirl77 chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
That was too good for words! Man, that was funny at the end. But, dude seriously you have to have the epilogue! If you don't I'll wonder what the twist is for the rest of my life. Well, maybe not the rest of my life, but you get the point. So, Dean's lost that feeling? I feel so bad for him. But, still you need to add the epilogue, PLEASE! Hope you add it! If you don't then I'll tell you now. It was one awesome fanfic!
angel679 chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Yea and you get ugly with that twist and I may find you and twist more than your arm you mean thing. This chapter was great. I was more worried about like his soul going missing but even though I would prefer him to have his gift I think it's better he's minus the leech.
AcidChic chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Oh, yes! An Epilogue, please! This has been a fantastic story! I love it! Too bad that it's now the end. Bummer... :P Awesome job! :D
InSecret chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Well I'm certainly hanging out for an epilogue! Nice work!
historylover chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Go for the epilogue!

Too bad this has to end!

Kat
Variou5 chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
great ending! please don't leave it hanging though. i hope you post the epilogue.
pixie9696 chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
not enuf! i wan more! gimme more! epilogue!
cat chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
aww you can't just leave it hanging like that! whats up with the witch? What was the sceptor's specific power...hmm, bit confused? But if that is the end...Congratulations on such a compelling story! I enjoyed every chapter and eagerly awaited each update...so thank you for giving me something to look forward to in my hectic life! Best of luck for the future!
H.T.Marie chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Wow, what a way to end it darlin'. Start with hurt!dean, end with hurt!Dean. It's a winning formula around here. I would've liked a little speculation about just what it was that came of Dean, where it came from, and how the witch knew it was there, but lol, your story, you're ending.

Well done.

Tracy
H.T.Marie chapter 20 . 3/30/2007
Hm, very dramatic. I don't know how I missed this chapter. That's what I get for not putting things on review, I guess. LOL...well, now I got another chapter to read, so I'm gonna go do that.

Tracy
happycabbage75 chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Whoa, whoa whoa... There is NO WAY you can leave it there. Dean's had something ripped out of him, he's still feeling funky and you're gonna leave it there?

*glares at the naughty author*
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »