Reviews for And The Ground Shook
shywalk chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Give Dean back his 'mojo' sniff...he needs it :(
Alienmom chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Epilogue please! Such a good story.
HoneyB chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
i really loved this fic, but i have to say the ending was kinda anticlimatic...not to be negative or anything hehe..i just expected u to jank the rug from under my feet hehe...if thats included in yr evil twist u HAVE TO add the epilogue hehe...its just a wild random guess but im thinking the witch needed dean to be 'normal joe' without the whole 6th sense mojo so that the YED could get to sam in d future...am i right? lol well kudos for the whole story thou...loved it loved it LOVED IT!

x D
sunnyjunedays chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Hi, Yes please do write an epilogue this chapter was amazing as has been the whole story, i'm really sorry to see it end. I really hope to read some more of your work, you are an amazing writer, portray the characters so brilliantly. x
irishgirl9 chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Great job! I loved that story! Yopu did a wondrful job with that story! I can just picture John and Sam practically having to hold Dean down to keep him on bed rest!
HAP chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Oh please, please give us the twist! Great story...
anon chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
gimme gimme gimme. more more more. pretty pretty pleasie?
My heart beats only for you chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Lol awesome ending but I'm sad to see this story go. Thanks for sharing!
Sierra Nichole chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Great final chapter, though I'm always itching for more of a good story! (hint, hint)

Thanks again for letting me post your story, it's been a real treat to read it :)

Sierra
smokeyhorse chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Yes, yes, yes! Write an epilogue! Please!
MJ chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
I have really enjoyed this story all the way through. Well written with awesome tension built into all your chapters.

Please write an epilogue!
ShadowMayne chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
He he he, i loved that last part! Aw, Poor Dean, that must suck. awesome story! keep smilin' :D ShadowMayne
FallenAntigone chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
I think you should do a sequel in normal time. Something about Dean's 'sixth sense' maybe?
DeanBean chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
That was BRILLIANT :D

And i defiently want an epilouge, see what the twist is,

more when you can

dean-bean

xoxoxoxox
NovemberSGA chapter 21 . 3/30/2007
Oh no! Our hero is not whole anymore...we can't just leave him like this. He's missing his instincts? That can't be good. (Just don't let it be his soul...that would be too harsh)

He seems to be missing his will - his strength. (Instinct and intuition).

There has to be a sequel...right. We can't leave our favorite Winchester empty and cold. And whatever the septre ripped from his body caused a 5.9 earthquake! (sounded pretty freakin' painful, too) The witch must have stolen something extremely powerful from Dean to make that happen.

Another worry is the doctor says Dean SHOULD be okay. The test don't SEEM to indicate any problems, but none of them really sound truly convinced...hm.

This story is extremely well written. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Please write more. I know they have gotten rid of the leach - but there is so much more to the story. It's just not over - not yet...

Once again, well written with all of the right elements. Humor, angst, drama, suspense, excellent character interaction and introspective. Very descriptive with great detail. I felt like I could see it all happening like I was there myself. Very nicely done. Characters were all right on target and I LOVED Sammy and John protecting and taking care of Dean. Dean's always had their care on his shoulders his whole life, nice to see it returned. The boy deserves to be fussed over...plus it's fun for us too, isn't?

Without his instincts Dean could be in real danger...and his family.

You are going to write another story (continuation of this one) right? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

And did I say please?...It's really going to bother me until Dean is his old (whole) sweet, snarky, confident good natured self again. (He can't be without getting back whatever, it was he lost)

So, are you going to hurt him some more?

You know we're addicted.

"You told him I have to stay in bed. Now he's gonna take it literally and make me stay in bed and watch daytime tv. Seriously, doc, you gotta give me something for the pain...no, really, come on, hook me up with some good stuff. Seriously, man, have you ever watched daytime tv?"

Hahahahahahahahah (ROFL) ...uhem...(ROFL -some more) Oh, so very Dean.

Thanks! (shutting up now)
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »