Reviews for And The Ground Shook
Seriously Sam chapter 20 . 3/27/2007
If I told you it was horrible, would you continue to write 10 more chapters? If so, then I hated it. If it doesn't matter, then I guess I would have to be truthful with you and say that I loved it. Really great job, like usual. Keep up the good work.
Hellgirl77 chapter 20 . 3/26/2007
Way too good for words! I thougt Dean was dieing when he was writhing. Oh, man, I'm so happy he's okay. It was beyond intresting! Update Soon!
aniluja chapter 20 . 3/26/2007
Hi! I tried to review earlier but I had like 100 things to do this weekend and I really couldn’t, but don’t think that I forgot about it n_n Well what can I say besides that I LOVED his chapter D The explanation about Dean’s ability and how he could sense things was pretty cool, I thought it had to be something like this but to tell you the truth I never thought that he had the power from before, I mean, I thought that it was kind of recently acquired. Now about Sam, don’t get me wrong I love Sam, but I really liked that you sent him back because then all the focus fell on Dean and well you know how much I love Dean ) but seriously, I think that things worked perfectly that way. I know that this is a pre series fic, but I had to admit it, for a minute there I really thought that you were going to kill him, and I did think that his soul was being sucked out of him too X But that didn’t last and then everything fell into place, and after your explanation at the end of the chapter I think I know exactly what happened down there, I’ll let you know later if I was right :D I guess the only thing left is the witch, I mean, I don’t think she is going to be very happy with the turn of events, it seems to me that at the end she didn’t get anything, and I would be pretty pissed off if I was her…I’ll just wait and see what happens. Well even though I really want to know what happens at the end I’m starting to realize that this story is going to be finished really soon, and that…well it doesn’t make me that happy ( But, oh well! I guess it couldn’t last forever . Anyway, I hope you update pretty soon, take care )
Tacpebs chapter 20 . 3/25/2007
What a chapter! Oh man! The crazy, scariness that was in it. I hope Sam's ok. I'm glad the leech is gone. Now they just have to get back out. . AH! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lying.in.your.arms chapter 20 . 3/25/2007
This is a great story and it's really got me hooked. Can't wait for you to update! PLEASE! x
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 20 . 3/25/2007
Whew that was good. I can't wait to find out about these powers, or what he senses. Update soon!
adder574 chapter 20 . 3/25/2007
Anpther great chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Colby's girl chapter 20 . 3/25/2007
Well done. To me, it was very clear that the blue wisps coming out of Dean were not his soul or life essence. Now though, I can't wait to find out what the heck it was and how it will change Dean (if it does).
starwishes chapter 20 . 3/24/2007
Ooh! Can't wait until the finale! This story's awesome!
TheSoundOfHoofbeats chapter 20 . 3/23/2007
Wow I'm really enjoying this. Its different from a lot of the other SN stories, where they're just the same thing repeated in a different way.

Please update soon.
Fleur chapter 20 . 3/23/2007
Awesome ! As always ! I was so scared lol ! I can't wait to read the next chapter !
angel679 chapter 20 . 3/23/2007
This was just fantastic I thought how you did Dean being able to feel supernatural power was great I don't think I've read one like that it would also be why he seems to be in the right place at the right time nine times out of ten. If Sam felt the ground shake which I'm sure he did he'll meet his dad half way cause he's got to be freaking out. Can't wait for the next update.
cat chapter 20 . 3/23/2007
That was brilliant! The last part with Dean and the sceptor was magnificent! I can't wait to find out more! Keep up the great work!
Variou5 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
this story is simply amazing! i've actually read it more than once. i can't wait for the update. you're a wonderful writer.
sunnyjunedays chapter 20 . 3/23/2007
Hi, you sound uncertain about this chapter but you shouldn't it's just as amazing as the previous chapters, the whole story is amazing. I can't wait to read more. x
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »