Reviews for And The Ground Shook
mzz chapter 22 . 8/29/2011
wow cool story.

So when Dean touched the scepter he lost his powers? But why? The scepter is kind of a device that remove your powers? so that's why the scepter was very protected in the cave?

And Bobby was wrong because nothing bad happened well just Dean lost his powers but aside of that.

In the story Sam never knew the first witch request to Dean isn't? That Dean had to take Sam to the witch?

Great story everybody were in character, like when John scolded Dean and blamed him saying it was his fault they were in that mess, I can totally see John doing that in the tv-series. loved Dean's jokes :) I really loved how you wrote John, I love awesome protective John.
mzz chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
really really cool story very entertained,,

hey can I ask you a question? (hehe I don't know I always ask questions when I love the story)

It's just in the 1st chapter you said that at first it was going to be just one chapter, but finishing writing the first chapter you said you didn't know how much chapters were going to be, now the title of the story is "and the ground shook" and in this chapter, chapter 20 literally the ground shook, so you had this in mind when you post the first chapter?
mzz chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Is Derek Poising Dean?
mzz chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
But what about Dean's mark? John hasn't check that
mzz chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I love when John cares for Sam and Dean
Zinfer chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
Yaaaaaayyyyyyy! This is a great ficc! Love the funny golem scene
Zinfer chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Such a sad chapter! I don't want John to break Dean's trust in him... But darn it he couldn't just stay there. I hope this has a happy ending. Great job so farl
ViaVeritasVita chapter 22 . 4/15/2010
Don't know if I ever reviewed this story. It's a brilliant piece of work.
mers chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
was revisiting this fic and saw the number of reviews...899 is just...wrong. You deserve 900 ) also because i am not sure if i've ever reviewed this fic, im pretty sure i did it at least once...but yeah...clearly not enough...just want to say (again, maybe) that i LOVE this fic and it's easily and definitely one of my all time fav 0)
Marie-Ruth chapter 22 . 8/24/2009
Great Story!
tylee17 chapter 22 . 12/7/2008
oh, now this was awesome! cool ending, better even than the one before

seriously, you rock! great story, and thanks for sharing-

too bad I saw that you aren't posting here any longer, but-lucky me-there're still a coupla stories here for me to check out soon (:

anyways. thanks again for the good read (:
tylee17 chapter 20 . 12/7/2008
admittedly (and don't hate me for saying it), this whole grotto thing felt slightly Harry Potter-esque (or maybe Lord of the Rings) not in a bad way, though. and just slightly (:

besides, we had blue light here, and emanating from Dean, and-finally-the ground really did shake, and...

... gosh, awesome story! very interesting development with that scepter and all (:
tylee17 chapter 19 . 12/7/2008
the banter is too sweet (:

and, Indiana Jones? lol
tylee17 chapter 17 . 12/7/2008
even if I should be repeating myself: but this is very intriguing, and very cleverly constructed.

btw: love your chapter titles (:
tylee17 chapter 15 . 12/7/2008
there was another beautiful line in this chapter:

"His gentle features, his eyes, his hands, it reminded him so much of his Mary, reminded him of what he was fighting for."

it kinda gives us more insight into John's doings, into what really drives him on. it's not merely plain old revenge. - I fell in love with him the instant he gave up on the one thing that seemed to have been driving him onward, back in the show, and sacrificed his life for his son... your words here fit in with that so well, it makes for such an awesome backstory to the actual show (:
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »