Reviews for And The Ground Shook
brainstorm0203 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
ok, about 5'10 is my mistake. i still love the story!
brainstorm0203 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
loved the story. absolutely one of my favorite.

just one comment: isn't 5'10 is a little bit short?

"Sam was already 5'10, and not a lightweight."
Lulu67 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I salute you!
beth9874 chapter 22 . 3/16/2008
ok, this is a really good story, 1 in the morning good, i hope you write more stories. cause this is exellent,
sleepy-rebel chapter 22 . 1/16/2008
OH MY! I just bored and looking for a good read yesterday and I've been hooked! It was so awesome and the ending left much question and left much to the imagination! Wonderful!

xxMelanie
timme chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
i'm amazed john didn't think to ask what the "tattoo" was of when the doctor first told him. i mean, he had kept his head amazingly well until then.
kogsy21 chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
I've been slowly reading your story over the past few days, and I am savoring every moment. You do a great job of describing what's going on in Dean's head and his battle with himself and the looming fear. I love it! (And I love a weak and needy Dean). Can't wait to read more but I know I'll be sad when it's over, too. Thought I'd review now instead of waiting until the end.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 16 . 10/15/2007
i just found this story and wanted to tell you that i LOVE the egg analogy in this chapter. i think you wrote it to a tee and i could see the characters sitting around the table and the final realization of what dean is really going through. so good job.
Yvz chapter 22 . 10/13/2007
Dude, I loved this story! It was really well written and I totally liked the plot
Ditzyleo chapter 22 . 8/16/2007
Wow- great story. You have a geat control of tension and it was a wonderful idea of why Dean doesn't seem to have abilities as Sam does. You stayed true to the show and made a wonderful story- sometimes a bit too colourful in your descriptions of Dean's pain- but I found the story to be really addictive (as seen by the fact that I couldn't even stop to review and growled if the pc took more than a minute to load the next page!) Great work! *adds to favs*
Intex chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Haha, last part was genious.
Intex chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Oh no, Dean!
Intex chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Dean was even frustrating me!

Good chapter.
AYA chapter 22 . 7/22/2007
Hi, sams1ra.

As an angst maniac and Dean’s fan, I definitely love this story. Especially, yes, most especially the first chapter. It’s heart-breaking brilliant. I can see John’s and Dean’s pain, and so very sorry for them both. I love how John care for Dean so much to be that panic.

There’re some things in the story that bother me though.

First, about this part:

(("Well, if you didn’t let her get the drop on you, if you weren’t so cocky as to think you can do this on your own, none of this would've happened!" John snapped angrily, "And then we wouldn’t be in this position, would we?" he barked, regretting the words the moment they left his lips.

Dean looked like he'd been physically kicked in the gut, punched in the face, pushed off a cliff and then had an Acme anvil dropped on him. The color was gone from his face, his eyes misting over for a second, before he swallowed hard, gave a slight nod and got in the car. John ran his fingers through his hair, cursing, and got in the car. He took the papers he got from Bobby out of his pocket, practically shoving them in Sam's lap, and started the car.))

I don’t think you should make illustration of Dean’s broken heart like that (above). It’s just don't feel accurate. I just can't see his pain deep enough. Plus it sounds like a joke. Dean is seriously hurt by John’s word. That I know. But I wish you use other illustration. Maybe a simple but right to the point, or something?

Second. I can’t believe, I just can’t believe that you didn’t make John apologize to Dean. Dean did acted the way he acted because of what John said, right? And John seemed to know that. But his guilt,... it’s just gone. It’s there, and it’s gone. Shouldn't he feel like he had to say something?

Third. I kinda don’t like the ending. With everything Dean has suffered, and you wrote about John swore to kill the witch. You made sure the reader feel how mad John about this witch, even Sam asked John to kill her. But he didn’t. Of course cause you make her the yellow-eyed demon, then she obviously won't die until the last of S2. But still,... is there some way John can make his revenge? Even just a little?
Colleen chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
I agree with the last reviewer. Your writing needs a little work. Did you have a BETA? The story, however, is awesome! I'm really enjoying it and I'm willing to look past the grammatical errors. And that's saying something, I usually click off the story at the first mis-spelling. My advice is to get a BETA to help you out. But keep writing, I love your story.
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »