Reviews for The Gunpowder Treason and plot
AmiliaPadfoot chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
hahah brilliant! I could really see that happening, Fudge dreaming of that, though I would love to Dumbles strolling down the ministry and blowing it up so casually :-) That image is going to keep me amused for a very long time :-) Great fic!
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was brilliant! Thanks for sharing.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This idea is just great *g*. I never realized before, why Fawkes name sounded so familiar - but, well, I am not british *g*
lyin chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
haha- great piece.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
That holiday always confused me. Is it celebrating him or his failure or both? I suspect it's both.

Speaking of which, have you seen the VfV movie yet? Viva la revolution!
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I know of no reason why (this fic)

Should ever be forgot...

This is just great. Love it.
saltandpepper15 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
It would be just like Fudge to havwe dreams like that.
BajaB chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
And here I was thinking Fudge's distrust was caused by Malfoy whispering in his ear all the time! Silly me, I should have know it was something much more obvious, like the name of the Headmaster's pet! :)

Very comical imagery.
Ano. Nymous chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Know what? I’ve been thinking the exact same thing.

But poor Fudge really… Wonder if there’s were he got the idée that Dumbledore was trying to take over the ministry in the first place..?
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
ha,ha... really funny. i'm curious about the rest of the song ;)
fledge chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Indeed, I've been wondering myself - there must be some reason for that weird name. Poor old Cornelius, one almost feels sorry for him here. And very well imaginable that in his position he will have this sort of dream - paranoia seems to be a very typical part of his personality.
possum132 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Wow! What a crazy, whimsical piece, you really are on a Dumbledore kick! Dumbledore choking off the song just as they get to the unsuitable bit is perfectly in character. Poor old Fudge ... what a nightmare!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Fascinating! Fudge has a warped sense of reality, this dream is quite fitting.
An Unknown Writer chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
awesome... and it's cool cause i actually knew who guy fawkes is!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Well, why not dismember Fudge? Nickel, Ember

Rewards all the rights to brag

For rhyme, if not reason, in thanks for the pleasin'

Fanfiction here written by BAGGE.