Reviews for Dangerous Mission
SakuNarHina chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
Sorry, but there was alot of holes in this chapter. What happened the four ninja sent down after Naruto and TenTen after they fell? Things were rushed between the two as well. And the Eight Triagrams, 64 palms should have closed all of Darak's tenketsu, therefore not allowing him to follow up with that jutsu.

Not flaming you, just pointing out the mistakes. I think this could become a great story after a rewrite.
SakuNarHina chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Finally, a good story... so far. Just went through three other bad stories that I couldn't even finish. Though Gaara getting Kazekage position so early kinda threw me off, I'll go with it. Nice chapter.

Until Next Time...
Starlitsapphire chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
Plz do Gaasaku! PLZ! if you dont chibi naruto and chibi tenten will never get married, then they'd grow old and alone, their chibi-like cuteness faded...HOW WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT!
Totoro-Likes-Cakes chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Let the Human ice block go, Tenten

You deserver better
messenger of darkness chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
will you read my story? i only ask people who, by their stories, i think will like it, and also people who i think have really good stories
Useful76 chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
IT was interesting. Not really an explanation on Naruto all of sudden loving TenTen and vice versa. It just seemed to happen. Fun story though. Maybe more fluff setup and less battles but all and all it was decent.
Useful76 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Good start. I like the story so far. I'll read more though before a real review.
MasterO'Badgers17 chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
Fantastic, just fantastic. i thought neji was going to take it harder. But it was awesome great job
mexider chapter 8 . 1/24/2007
WO that was one of the best fanfics i have ever read[well ive only been reading for about a year] i love naru/tenten fics [along with naru/hina even if it is a little played out umm naru/saku naru/ino and pretty much naruto getting the girl XD] imma serch for more of ur fics so expect more reviews[most likely at the end] problobly good reviews if theyr as good as this one

keep doing wat u do

MEXIDER
NarutoGeninOfTheWind chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Suprising AND Great
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
aww that's nice.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
Thanks for the update, and also for the happy ending. Naruto and Tenten have grown old and happy together, have a family, and also are on the road to a good life. Sakura killing Sasuke... now that is irony. Thanks for making this fanfic. It was kick ass!

Keep it up!
ayuhchan chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
please update! great story!
iwantitunique chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
aw that sucks just when i was wanting to know what happend to Naruto update soon
Nickie-chan chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
if u dont update doon, i'll kill u
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »