Reviews for Dangerous Mission
DJ Rodriguez chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
Thanks for the update. It seems that Darak bit off more then he could chew. I hope he is executed swiftly and painfully. Naruto also took a risk by merging with Kyuubi, but it seems to have paid off. I hope he hasn't changed personality-wise, and I also hope to see some NaruTen romance very soon.

The-Eighth-Sin chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
ARRG cliffhanged! Jesus just fucking kill that darak prick already. If I were them I'd do it now while he is clearly down.
TheForeverLazyOne chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
ohayo

whats in the whole whats in the whole OMG I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO NARUTO! please update soon!

-badlev50%-
LordHatredX chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
pretty good story update!
nejitenfan chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
update soon
Raiyuki chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Good job using the flashback to set the time.

Re: Tenten when she met with Naruto, even if she did blush, I don't think she would've been able to determine why in a matter of thirty seconds. It's like going. Oh, Neji! Neji! WHY? Oh, hey Naruto. Huh. I'm blushing. I guess I love you.

This is otherwise really well written if not a little rushed
chm01 chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
aside from some grammar problems the story is coming along great so ihope you update it soon
DJ Rodriguez chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
It looks like Naruto and Darak powered up to their fullest. A real battle is beign waged, and only one will sruvive. Tenten and the others should retreat, get to a safe place so Naruto will not have to worry about protecting them.

The others in Konoha are worried about Naruto, and it seems that Orochimaru and his flunkies are at it again. Oh well, they will get their due in time.

saiyan prince1 chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
well naruto beats up the snake man with 4 tails i think lol
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
uh shit derek gon die.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Well, Darak is good... but now he crossed the line straight into Hurtsville! Naruto, kick his Uchiha-like ass back to Sound! And Kyuubi, I hope you live up to your promise. Everyone is going to ask questions, but hopefully it will work out somehow.

iwantitunique chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
awesome chappy update soon plz
DarkenedxPhoenix chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
GO NARUTENTEN! W0! Ok I"m done. Once more, great story, please update soon.
Cat catches Bird chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
Great chapter, once again! A little rushed on the romance, but that's okay. As long as we get some lovely problems between the couple, I am perfectly okay!

Good luck with the next chapter!

CcB.