Reviews for Dangerous Mission
DJ Rodriguez chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
_ Tenten and Naruto confessed, eh? And now the kunoichi hears wedding bells in the future. Well, I hope that does happen to them. They need a bit of a break.

Lee and Neji's battle with that S-class Sound jerk was tough and long, but good thing the calvery arrived. I hope to see Gaara just crush that idiot like a soda can. Go for it, Sand dude!

Keep it up!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Damn Sasuke, Orochimaru, and the Sound. Sadistic bastards, those three I would love to cook my way. Oh well, guess Naruto and the gang will have to teach them a lesson. Once they get back together and at full strength, at least. Looks like a long road is ahead of all of them, including Gaara.

Keep it up!
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
hmm, little fast but i can deal with it.
iwantitunique chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
awesome chappy update soon
Cat catches Bird chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Hm... so I guess my question WAS answered, after all. Well, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Ccb.
Cat catches Bird chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
If only we ALL had Santa Clause-I mean, Kyuubi inside our heads... It would be interesting, to get advice from a nine-tailed demon fox, wouldn't it?

Anyways, great story! I love it so far. Although I must ask a question. When TenTen and Naruto were surrounded by the shinobi, where did Neji and Lee go? Were they even seperated?

Hm. Maybe it'll be cleared up in the next chapter. I know I'm a little behind on reading, so I'm going to go ahead and move on now!

CcB.
iwantitunique chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
awesome chappy update soon
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Coolness.
blazer-6 chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
keep it up. not much else to say.
Ninjadude000 chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
This chapter was awesome
iwantitunique chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
awesome story update soon
Azul Luna chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
OMG!Write more. I like it.
Leeslotus1028 chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Weird update soon
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
cool.
LD 1449 chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
This is not S class ninja. The guy's that they are fighting are high C class or at most a low B Kakashi is a Mid A class ninja.

Change the ranking otherwise people will think that this is ammature work and will stop reading. Also just as a sugestion the feelings that you have put in Nauto and Tenten's heads are far to early. If I we're you I would bgo back and eliminate tghose things. The only thing they really can mention is that he/she is kinda cute. Aftr their stuck in the mission while being separated fom thir comrades for a few days can something even remotely close to 'Do I love him'

Anyway that's my sugestion