Reviews for I Am Alive
Hexes and Ohhhs chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
OK, I had to re-review, since I re-read it.

I get it now, but I feel as though it was TOO subtle. LOL Does that make sense?

I think the line about him being dead to the wizarding world but not being able to follow through with it should have been moved further down a bit so that part is still fresh in the readers mind when they read the "what are you" part. Or the Title should have headed the chapter at the top. KWIM?

Now that I get it, this fic is freaking great. LOL
HexesAndOhhhs chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
What the hell?

What did he yell?

I'm so confused, my mind is supplying me with several options but I hate guessing.

Awesome Severus, though.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
*blinks*

*rereads*

*drools*

*rereads*

*favorites*

*toddles off to read your other stories*
NicoleHeist chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
XD OMG!
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Ooh... I love this it's really good, and quite well done! I do knda find it's killing me that people are asking you what he said! It's like really? the title! ugh... but oh well, loved it!
femalemoony12 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
what did you plan on him admitting? did you know what he said? what did he say?
NoSweeterDownfall chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
"Mm. Filthy whore at school, he was." Severus intoned conversationally against Remus' chest.

Oh God, that was gorgeous. Love it. This is being favourited, and you are going on my Favourite Authors List. Mm-hmm.
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
WHAT DID HE SAY?

OMG either the people who commented you are stupid or i missed something, can you email me or reply what he said?

p.s. i love this story

SEQUEL!
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
o, good job with nasty Snape.

cdk
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
"He's Alive!"...Wait he's a werewolf not Frankenstein's monster. 0_o

Ha ha ha. _ Just kidding. That was great. I love Master and Wolf fanfiction. Remus is constantly getting pulled from despair by Sev, but this has to be the best. I'm so glad you keep Sev canon. He's a callous bastard and should stay that way. Remus barely said a word but you still managed to keep him IC as well. How do you do it?

I loved the bit about Tonks. It was like the holy grail to a tonks/lupin hater like himself. All the details gave it depth. The execution chamber, snivellius' own spell and homophobic!sirius were my fav details.

May everyone shout with joy, "Pokeh Is Made Of Awesome"
AloraBraken chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Um, I guess I'm just slow... What is he? Very good. So angry. ;} (Harry and Draco forever) ~Alora~