Reviews for IT MATTERS TO ME
AMAZING!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
cute story
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
no- no- this was not too sappy- i love jack and angela too- he just seems to love her so much- what a real sweetie
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Fox...

Sorry for the late review...I keep saying this but...Life happens, cold takes over body, kids need mom and taxi, hubby needs wife and house needs maid! Jeez!

Anyhoo! What a GREAT "what could have happened"! LOV'D the thought process! Knowing that his mind was whirling and in ALL different directions! BUT ultimately putting it into 'science' mode! AND the ending...PERFECT!

KEEP up the WONDERFUL WRITING!

G :D
jaed621 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I like this, it wasn't too much, it was one of those moments in the middle of the chaos when he first thought she might like him. It was sweet and subtle and I just really liked it. Well done, keep writing.

Hope all is well with you,

Take care,

Jaed xo
willowwood chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Wow that was fantastic, and hey i think with what happened at the end of "The Girl with the Curl" all of us Hodgela shippers need a bit of sappy, so persoanlly i loved it. I especially liked the way you showed Jacks internal reactions to everything Angela said to him, i swear to god everytime i see the way he looks at her at the end of that scene, kinda like he could just break down and cry right there it makes my heart melt.
Ampersand Ellipsis chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aww...)
goldpiece chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Wow, that song must inspire a lot of people. That's the third reference to that song I've read. At any rate, I don't think it's too sappy at all. I think it's sweet. I love the whole Hodgela thing they have going on.