Reviews for Snapes diary
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/19
Interesting. For pre-DH knowledge, very well rationalized. Now, throw Lily into the equation!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was a very lovely read. Well done.
Beck chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Brilliant! Wonderful!... beautiful!

Cant wait for the next entry.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Why would Snape believe that Slytherin was Teh Evil? Wasn't it Gryffindor that taught him that four on one odds are just fine as long as the bullies wear red and gold? And he would know that eleven year olds that happen to sort there are not necessarily DEs from birth.

"Sometimes we sort too soon"-what an insult!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Swallow B chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
So that was your first story. I like the way the Hat uses the same words for Harry and for Snape and leaves it up to them. They could easily have ended up in different houses. An intelligent criticism of the house system. Indeed, some of the children - Draco Malfoy, definitly - had no choice.

I can see your style and humour here, but shyer in tone. I am glad you overcame the discouragement and wrote more. Your style and your understanding of Snape have grown in a good and personal way.
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 3/29/2010 nice..update?
duj chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
A lot of sense in this, even though it's been canon-shafted. But I find the beginning paragraph to be the weakest part, because it is the least true-to-Snape. I just can't see him calling *anything* screamingly funny.
greenlover2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
hey i just happend onto ur profile, and read this story...i like it...the bit with ginny and gilderoy was funny as well... this sounds more snape like... just my opinion being a mcgonagall fan to me she is not so traditional sort of person, on the other hand from the books she is...ah! can't decide...

hoping for u 2 update soon...liked it
Chemistress chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
To be honest, the "humor"-part - the Ginny referrence and the pink diary at the beginning and the end - did not convince me...I would have preferred his thoughts presented seriously as a kind of meditation... BUT: the idea of him choosing Slytherin to please his mother, while the hat was contemplating putting him in Gryffindor - that is very, very convincing, and I have not read that before!

(And, of course, it never fails to drive me to cry "objection", when Minerva is presented as just a stubborn traditionalist - but it is not you, who says so, so I can not complain *LOL*)
Bookworm1025 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
lol this is kool :D

thx 4 the reveiw, more will b up like, tonight.
wellyuthink chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I found this sweet and rather sad - poor Severus - the last line was heartbreaking. I liked the bit where Sev was moaning about McGonagall - caber through the heart - hah!