Reviews for Old Memories and New Beginnings
AmeliaDelbertxx chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I loved this, the ending was really good too lol :D I like how the deckhand thinks Amelia never laughs, if only he knew :p
lychee loving chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
“Permission to kiss the Captain?” he asked hopefully.

”I’m so sorry, but the Captain is currently unavailable,” Amelia drawled. She raised a seductive brow at him. “Will Amelia suffice?”

Delbert cocked his head in mock seriousness before cheekily asking, “I don’t know. What does she have to offer?”

I don't know how many times this particular line of thought has been used, but this is definitely the best one.

Amazing work, as usual :D This has been sitting in my favorites list for far too long and without a review. So here I am XD

Just so you know, your fics (which I've read too many times, I swear) have inspired me to write again. I have you to blame :P
People-Love-To-Hack-My-FF.net chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
you should trully write more on this storie. please * makes a face even obnoxious step-bro can't resist* please...

i love the "seductively drawled" part could i use it? plz plz plz!

WMEL
BookRose chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Hey, would you possibly consider writing a story that takes palce after "Beyond Measure?" Say like...a wedding? I think that would be just adorable. And then you could write about how Amelia got pregnant and how that went. Anyway, whether or not that particular event happens, I'd still like to see more TP fics from you. You just can't truly find a good TP fic anymore and you are one of the only ones who can write exceptional ones.
WeAsLeYkid8 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
You are still so awesome, my friend.

MORE!

Cathy chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
This was a great little three-part. I just love your Treasure planet stories. They are exceptional. One thing though. Even though they are beyond great it's still hard to picture some of your OCs. (This is actually the same with every TP fic that incorporates new characters) So if sometime you could find an artist or if you are an artist yourself, post a link sometime to thier pics? It would be so very appreciated.
Cathy chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Hey,

This is just as great as your others but...I thought in Never a Peaceful Moment, they were just celebrating thier six month anniversary, and yet Delbert thinks back to when they started dating FOUR months ago. Just wondering if I may be missing something.
goddessofthestarz chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
You've done it again, I'm awed as always. It's so good to have another story up by you. The characters were portrayed admirably and I must say I adored the thoughtful ending of the bewildered crew member. I hope to see more of your writings soon.
Red Cat Lotty chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
I love all of your stories and this one is as good as every one of them. Write some more, maybe something about another adventure of the formidable Captain and her Firs Mate?
Jackie99 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Hey, you're back! Again, this is another wonderful story...Amelia is perfectly in character as always. You've done a bang up job! :D
Mia LeighArc chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
I'm back! and all I have to say is WOW! That was really cute and a little spooky at the same time. Poor confused Delbert. What a great way to start the story with a bang!

Best of Everything and Blessings Be,