Reviews for Boundaries
Pepper chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
I really liked the story. I wish there was more but seeing how long its been I wont expect any. I think Evey was a bit outta character here though...I don't think she's allow this new guy Mark to hold her so, or even become such quick friends, letting him think there would be more than friendship. But overall I loved it! Happy 5th!
CameoRuby chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
naw i doubt you're still doing this story since the last time it has been updated was 2007 :(

Anyway, its really good. I hope you do continue, but i suppose its very unlikely :(

You're very good at writing, i think :)
villana81 chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
This story is so good. Are you gonna finish it?

Is Mark a nice guy? What's gonna happen between V and Evey, i love their moments together.
brainfear chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
Please update this soon! It's so great!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
luffs it poppit!
firefly chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
When are you going to post more to this story? I want to read it. Please post soon!
BlaqueCat13 chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
Hello there! I'm loving this story. You capture V & Evey very well, and the flashbacks are great. I'm sitting at the end of my seat to see what you come up with next, so please do hurry, or my bum will surely fall asleep! I like that you added a third party (Mark) maybe it will push V to show his feelings for Evey a bit. Of course not too fast, he is a gentleman. Ah, where have all the gentlemen gone? Also please put Finch & Dominic in there someway too, it would be interesting to see something with them. Especially since in the movie we see that quick future vision of Finch & Evey...hm. I know, I know, everybody wants Evey to be with V...but still. I'll be waiting...
Emmohdee chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
I honestly thought the chapter was fine. Can't wait for the next one!
NiceCupOfTea chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
Oh how I wish to read more : )
Salt06 chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
Wonderful, wonderful story! Please update soon!
Best Laid Plans chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Late late LATE... (me, I mean!)

I am constantly astounded by how well you direct these characters. There's not a single thing about them I don't like (except for Mark, who would be a splendid man if he wasn't trying to get with V's chica, haha ;D) It's like you plucked them out of the movie and extended them into actual, living people. That's the goal in writing, I know, but you just do it so dern well!

And not even the slightest bit of crappy anywhere in this chapter. You painted the image of the tension-wrapped want amazingly, and the fact that Evey is still questioning V about what happened and that V is Jealous (because it requires a capital with V)... I don't know what it does, but I just want to hug them both then shoo them on their way to make more desserts. It's such a bittersweet relationship-now that they can be together, they STILL can't be together. And you, you brilliant little writer you, can't just tell us about it-you make us FEEL it!

Oh Mark... remember remember the 5th of November when you weren't yet on the scene. Evey and V work quite well you see, and of you I fear V won't be keen. (Meh... rhyming isn't my thing XD) Hehe, I like this character a lot, and I have no idea why. Maybe because he seems so genuinely kind and sincere... but still, you know who I'm shipping for! -waves V/Evey banner-

Another amazing chapter, Muse! Don't ever doubt yourself, because you're too wonderful to think such things! Keep up the awesome work, good luck with all your finals, and... I loved this line:

“…Where else would I be, Evey?”

It giggled for probably a whole minute and a half XD If ever V had a "Duh" tone, this was it!

Bottom line: loved it. Keep doing what you do :D
Pumpkinator chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Hey, I'm glad you're still writing this! I missed it. Hope you keep updating, it's hard to find good V fics these days :D
Lady Almaren chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
Me like! I love how Evey and V are starting out as friends instead of Evey immediately jumping V's bones after 2 chapters of awkward silences laced with sexual tension. Please update!
KsandraMallan chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
Ooh... things SHALL be interesting. I love your V, he is such a sweetheart. *hugs*

Great job!
theshadowhitokiri chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
Wow! I am very new this fan-fiction site, and haven't written many reviews, but I can say that I absolutely love this story. I read all the way through, and I can't wait to read more. I found the portrayal of V and Evey to be perfectly spot on nearly always!

Keep up the great work! I will try to follow this through to the end (but as I am also a college student- and an overworked Chemistry Major at that) my time is somewhat limited. V for Vendetta is a fantastic story, and your fan fic has done it great justice!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »