Reviews for Where They Blur
knmadden22 chapter 2 . 1/5
just a few grammar issues but over all easy to figure them out and a damn good read lol.
XxBethanyxX chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
sovcsudfibhnco;sfvcvjwoecu... I love it w

Can't wait to read the others! 3
SaaraHanii chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story!

I can't wait to read the next ones!

Keep updating.

AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
love it can't wait to read the others
karea wheeler-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Excelent job, good detail and minor spelling issues. You spelled Kyo right so that made me very very happy. Its th first actual good KyoXYuki fic that I have read so far.

I did say good detail because I think that you should put in a little more details for the lemon. It wasn't too hard to follow or anything like but it was just hard to really get into. Organized and well planned out for the most part! Good job!

Oh and this isn't a flame this is something called Feed Back. Which means I'm trying to help you.

P.S. I love that song!
kinarikinz chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aw! That was so cute! ...keep writing! _
Rika100 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
This is a great story! i love it!
Ayame Suzuka chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Great. And the ending is cute too.
NeuroticSeduction chapter 1 . 6/24/2007

Man, that really bites...

See...I wrote you a REALLY long and loverly review saying how much I loved your fic and the stupid thing said 'review throttle' you know what? screw you, ff . net! ...anyways...loved it and gonna read your other stuff too!

layafel chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
once again, please number them.
Azumy chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
i liked ur storys very much. thank u for creating them.
Bananna219 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is really interesting. Yuki is a little OOC, but Kyo's done really well. And it's really sexy. You write a good lemon.
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
i really really liked this
socksies chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
nicely done. but the second chapter 'announcement' was not nessecary.

much luv, xalysxxo
kazu chapter 1 . 6/5/2007

It's kinda frustrating how there aren't that many long stories for this pairing.

Continue it!