Reviews for Halloweentown V The Final Revenge
Acheron Blake chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Wow, this is an amazing story! Dylan was always my favorite character and I love the way you've done backstory for Return to Halloweentown and his magic.

Summoning the father was a great emotional beat and the interaction with child Dylan and Gwen hit home so hard. You are great at giving us emotional truth in small visual moments.

You definitely need to update this story. It's so good and your audience needs you to finish it.
delisaarwood chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
Love your story
Megan Lyle chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
This is a terrific story! You should update it more often.
Bee chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
You need to write the rest of this story. You are an amazing writer! I would definitely read this and any other story you write. Too bad this can't be made into a movie. Maybe you could send a rough draft (make sure you have copyrights in place first) to the disney channel. I'm sure they would be really interested. If they don't see the great potential in this story line they would have to be fools.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
More?
Acheron Blake chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Great story. I've always wanted to have a look at Dylan this way. Please continue this fic. We need an ending to this saga.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Please add more! I just read this & I'm itching to know more! Please consider writing a second part!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
omg pleez update and please get marnie and ethan back together
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Please update this story! It's great!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
This is amazing. I wish it were longer. To tell what happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Wow great story I think you've captured the characters and story line beautifully keep going ok.
pjato-lover chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
crisirose88 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
that was awsome cant wait for more!
visitor 147 chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
what! no more? Wahhhh :(
harrypotterlover2398 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Wow… love the story. Halloweentown is one of my favorite movies, and it feels good to read a good story about it.

"Love is worth forgiving for, now I realize. Everything worth living for is there, in his eyes."