Reviews for Halloweentown V The Final Revenge
Acheron Blake chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Great story. I've always wanted to have a look at Dylan this way. Please continue this fic. We need an ending to this saga.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Please add more! I just read this & I'm itching to know more! Please consider writing a second part!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
omg pleez update and please get marnie and ethan back together
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Please update this story! It's great!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
This is amazing. I wish it were longer. To tell what happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Wow great story I think you've captured the characters and story line beautifully keep going ok.
pjato-lover chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
crisirose88 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
that was awsome cant wait for more!
visitor 147 chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
what! no more? Wahhhh :(
harrypotterlover2398 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Wow… love the story. Halloweentown is one of my favorite movies, and it feels good to read a good story about it.

"Love is worth forgiving for, now I realize. Everything worth living for is there, in his eyes."
KamryMcBride17 chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Halloween town is on, which made me consider looking at this section of fan fiction. I absolutely love this story, with the way you really developed the characters, especially Dylan, I know this story has probably been abandoned (which makes me so sad) but please, please consider updating it would make me very happy :)
-Kamry
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
This is awesome! I am definitely saving this to favorites!
Queenie13 chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. It's a shame that it's not updating anymore. A well written story nontheless.
Tera Earth chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Hi. JUst found this story today and so far I love it. Your attention to characters, mostly Dylan and Ethan. The way they interact, they just work off each other so well. Your writing is good and the plot is very believable and just a lot of fun. Dylan was always my favorite from the series and I adored how you fleshed him out. Curious though, I always wondered why he didnt give up his powers on his thirteenth halloween. Thats what aggie said in the first movie. if they dont start training by their thirteenth halloween, then they loose them forever. SO I was somewhat surprised in the second film when he used a spell to reverse the grey spell. Cant wait for what comes next!
sarlovesoccer chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
I know you probably quit this story; but I just found this story and it's amazing. Please consider updating.