Reviews for Light House
rain-on-my-soul chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
it's really good! I really like the whole light idea. The angst bit by Maddie is really well done. I loved the last 2 episodes! This is a great continuation!
pureangel86 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
how could you have watched Mystic Fate already? if you can give me the link I wan't to know what happens before every one else too
Animaria chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
AH! YEAH! excellent story! poor maddie! GO NICK! update ASAP!
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh wow. This is an excellent start to what I'm sure will be an amazing story. This first chapter made me want to kill the creeps that thought they could do that to Maddie. I thought this was truly very well written and I enjoyed reading it.

I'm also a die hard maddick shipper and absolutely love reading anything about this couple! I can't wait for your update! This story is going on my favorites list! Great job and please update soon!
kissmeslowlyx chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This was incredible. I really loved how you displayed Maddie's feeling towards Nick being gone for so long. I also love the title. Light House...so appropriate! Well I can't wait for the update...Maddick all the way!
Loversflame chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
oh my gosh i L.O.V.E loved it i can not wait until the next chapter oh and i know this is probalby a weird question but what parts of that are form the show cuase i havent seen the episode yet so... and well where i live its not out ofr another 4 week lame hu so yea but anyways please update ...cant wait till next chapter
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I love it! Keep going!
jean chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
cool and please update soon
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5