Reviews for Sammy's First Hunt
Zetta chapter 1 . 1/29
Really liked this. Good portrayal of all of the Winchesters, and a good idea for Sam's first hunt.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Wow. The last 3 paragraphs are as much of a punch to the gut as the story before them, which was amazing. And I love the inclusion of the army jacket from the long ago shopping trip to the Salvation Army. Details like this make these bedrock canon for me.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I'm very late to the party here! Great story, brilliantly written and totally believable. An added bonus the tag at the end loved the significance of Dean's army jacket.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
It's great to see Sam the not so helpless one in this situation :) awesome job
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Good story.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is really enjoyable and well written. I love it when young Sam becomes the hero.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I really enjoyed your story
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Amazing.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Great story - re-reading through the SN back catalogue and finding some real gems.
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Amazing. loved the brothers acting together to kill the werewolf. Just one question... what does "John made sure he was on Dean's six" mean? It's probably something obvious that I just missed. Liked how Sam had to concentrate on the latin... that if the words weren't *meant* they wouldn't work.
Swanseajill chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Hey, thanks for pointing out this story. I can see you have a fixation with Dean's jacket! I really enjoyed this - you wrote the actions scenes very well and I liked the way Dean and Sam worked together at the end to kill the werewolf.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Wow, that was a great read! You put so much detail in the preparation for the hunt and the action scene, very exciting! I felt like I was there - I felt the urgency in John's commands, and Sam's confusion when his brother and Dad showed up early. Just wow. I'm going to go check out your other stories now...

Thanks,

Kelly
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
That was a great story!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Wow, this was good. I can't believe you didn't get that many reviews-it must have been posted when the alerts were down. I liked this, and coincidentally it's a full moon while I'm reading it. I hope there aren't any werewolves about :) You've got John's military training down pat, and the boys' obedience when they were younger is well done. Sam is reading Latin when he's thirteen-cool! This was also very exciting and I could picture the battle as it happened clearly. And yay, Sam to the rescue! So Sam's first hunt was a werewolf and the three of them took care of it together-very well done. And that tag at the end was so sad. Well, I hope you do continue writing, I like your one-shots and I lurked on your "Into the Fire" story but I loved that too. Apparently I lurked on the other as well (scratches head). Anyway, hope it's okay I have you on author alert so I can read and not lurk on your next one :) Have a good day!
Landwing chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This was excellent! Exactly why Sam and Dean make such an awesome team. The tie-in with Stanford was great, too. Thanks for this!

Landwing