Reviews for Never Say Goodbye Again
JJsMommy27 chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
I was really enjoying this story you were doing a really good job on it so please update it soon and complete it i think it will be a really good story if it was finished all the way!
Phoebe chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
hi :)

great story ..please update soon.

Can't wait for what's to come.
court99274 chapter 8 . 1/15/2008
please update!
LL4evr chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
OMG Logan was engaged! I HAVE KNOW HIM TO DO MANY STUPID THINGS BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKE! I LOVE ur story and hope u update soon!
zoomers92 chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
Gah! I must know more! Please update. I love this story. Very gripping. You write wonderfully.
sayanything11 chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
Just found this story and went through all 8 chapters quickly. I enjoyed reading it and would like to see where you go with this. Trorys (or is that Trories?) are my fav and it's good to see a Trory with an original style.

Hope to see an update soon.
predatorynature chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
this is such an amazing story, soo original, and so many facets to tristan. i love it, and am really really intrigued. I really hope u continue this
avatarprincess507 chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
OH! You left me on the edge of me seat. I love the humor, the banter, the romance. The entire story is truly brilliant. I love it all!

Tristan rocks and I can't wait for more. Did his brother die?

Update soon please.
ggfan01 chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
Fantastic chapter and I can't wait to read more soon!

I love how Tristan is not ready to let Rory in...yet!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
great chapter. update soon!
19merz86 chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
I love this story so much! I'm super excited for the next update. You're doing an amazing job!
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
aw such a cute chapter )
LoVe23 chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
YAY! I was so happy to see this update! I loved that 'yet'...LOL...gives me hope! This was a really good chapter! can't wait to read more!
riotgirllina chapter 8 . 6/28/2007