Reviews for For one more day
walkingspring chapter 8 . 5/17
Sasuke is such a dork :D
Katsumi chapter 3 . 4/11
Of course Sasuke wouldn't dare leave a second time. He'd want to spend so much time with Sakura-chan.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Can't wait for next update. I know you busy, take your time but please please promise you gonna finish it. Do your best!
Veronica chapter 25 . 11/3/2016
Missa! You HAVE to finish this story! It's been almost a decade! Where are you? What happened? Come back! Please!
Every time I see a great story like this one all unfinished and abandoned, my heart breaks a little.
Seriously, love this story. But I gotta know, what happened to Sakura. Did the other Fates kill her, or was Destiny able to somehow save her and Sakura is only critically wounded?
She better be ok because I could never forgive you for totally shattering Sasuke's heart twice.
Fiona chapter 25 . 7/15/2016
Its been 8 YEARS! please update! you cant just leave us hanging like that :(
PrincessAkiraaa chapter 25 . 5/6/2016
Damm girl, you really left us with that cliffhanger haha
Cassandra Echizen chapter 25 . 1/27/2016
What! You cant just leave like that... I know its been 7yrs but I will still wait for the update.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20/2015
I hope sakura do not die for the second time waaa please don't, i want sasuke to be happy too :)
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20/2015
What's 11:11?
Guest chapter 25 . 4/2/2015
really? you just have to st0p at the good part?! you monster, where's the update? you got me hooked on one story then you just stopppp? wwwhhheerrree issss juuussssttiiiiceeeee?!
ShanChan chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
Even if this story was updated last 2008. I will still be waiting for this next chapter. Until this story finishes. Damn, this story is one of the best story I've ever read.
Cougarfang15 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
As I'm going through my list of favorites and cleaning some out I come along this piece. You stopped writing it long ago, but it was the fic that inspired me to ditch my notebooks and join fanfiction and begin writing and reviewing. I really wish you would update, so we can all find out how the story ends but I do not blame you for not doing so (to me Naruto has also become less than fantastic and I find myself more interested in other animes and finding it difficult to continue stories from before). Whether you ever update or never again just wanted to say this story inspired me quite a bit. Ja ne.
GlisteningSnow chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
It sucks you left the story at the worst possible cliffhanger please come back soon!
roger.j.yu chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
In this chapter you write "He liked making Sakura". You seem to be missing a word.
mischeif maker chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
Aarrrrgggggghhhhhhh! Continue! Please continue!
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »