Reviews for Breathe
eveningspirit1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I like the ending, and the image of Lee's eyes cold as stone. Chilling.

I find it a little disturbing that you mix tenses, like this: "Waking up was…a shock. (...) But panic doesn’t vanish (...) and she was still sitting (..) when she realized that Lee was staring at her. (...) He keeps staring at her". You should be more consistent with your choice of tenses, and I know it's generally easier to write in Past Tense.

But your characterisation of Kara is good, and how she thinks of others on Galactica, and how difficult it is to come back from wherever she is now... Keep writing!

-Y-
Lilrebelgirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I really loved the fic. I think you should continue it. I was a little confused about what was going on with lee at the end though. Maybe you could do another chapter in his point of view. Ignoring my last, I hope you continue this!
Mitchell chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I agree, it's good. But is that the end? With Kara in Leoben's cell for so long I really thought that the show would play out her emotional damage longer. I like your side to it.
jamy21 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Loved it. I can't seem to get enough of Kara, especially since they aren't giving her the time or explanation I think she deserves on the show. Great job.
laumae chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
that was a nice story, poor Kara.
pilotlover chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh this is nice. I think you should continue. I'd like to see how long can Lee continue the eye frak thing, heh.

Thanks.