Reviews for Dawning of a New Day
Natasha chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
This story is just plain freakin AWESOME! i wish i could read more! is it not being updated anymore? please update it again! its so good!
em91011 chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Please please please update soon! Agh such a cliffhanger! And such an amazing story!
em91011 chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Amazing! I love this story!

So I think you it was in the last chapter, but at one point you used the word "enamored," and I wanted the full definition instead of just piecing it together by looking at the Latin (It turned out it meant the same thing anyway, but...) so I looked it up. The example used in the dictionary was, "it is not difficult to see why Edward is so enamored of her." I just stared at it for a few seconds and started cracking up. Seriously, what are the chances?
Crystal Twilight chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if you've abandoned this story, but I hope that you haven't. It's quite good. Keep up the good work.
Crystal Twilight chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
Good chapter! _
Crystal Twilight chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Oh, no! Not college! _ Good chapter though.
Crystal Twilight chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
This is good, so far. I really like it. Keep up the good work.
Chibico Hime chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
D: I cant wait, neither can the people ive shown this wonderful fic to! If you have writers block i hope you get, done with it soon...its such a wonderful fic, id love to read much more of it! w
treeofknowledge1 chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
I was just about to say that you have a couple of spelling/grammatical mistakes, but since it's the not beta-ed version, that's not really a valid point :). Otherwise the chapter is great! I literally squealed when I saw Jacob was going to be in this chapter (I'm a huge Jake fan). The end was a bit confusing but I guess it's supposed to be - it's a cliffhanger. I'm so excited! Please, update soon (but don't kill yourself doing it, okay?)!
treeofknowledge1 chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Oh my goodness! I can tell this will be a great story. I love your writing style: it's mature and proper, yet managing to be engaging at the same time. I'm so glad I decided to read the first chapter - actually, I clicked a link to your profile from indi's profile on Okay, I'm on to chapter 2...
Chibico Hime chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
you have to hurry and make the next chapter please!

im sure lots of people on here are just dieing to find out what happens next! w
titania86 chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
You're story is awesome! You truly are the master at writing Edward/Bella scenes! Please continue the story! I can't wait!
Lili009 chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
I hope you'll continue this fic, I love it!
vashluver1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
You wrote a Twilight fanfic? You READ Twilight and New Moon? Ok so NOW I love you even more. I guess we'll see if any scenes in here are similar to Eclipse (coming out tomorrow!)So yeah, now you're pretty much amazing.
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Another great story from one of my favorite authors. Stephanie Meyer is an awesome writer and I love it that you read her books and created such a welldone fanfiction. You keep the characters true and the dialogue between Bella and Edward is is my favorite part.