Reviews for To Settle a Score
dem bones chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Wow! I was kind of curious how you wrote Snape/Hermione since I happened to love how Snape was so realistic in the Snarry fic and since I was checking out Snanger fanfic anyhow. It's not something I usually do since I hate the way 'Snanger' is written in fanfic.

I'm just amazed how realistic you've written Snape so far. He's so cold and distant from Hermione. I'm relieved he isn't suddenly referring to Hermione by her first name. I hope he doesn't do that should he be aware of Hermione's 'love' for him or suddenly grow to love her back with time because let's face it, Snape has more issues with Harry's mother, Hermione's showing off tendencies and Harry's friends in general.

If he doesn't address these issues he'll never look at Hermione with a shred of respect.
Agrarrevolution chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
This is quite interesting and I would like to see how it goes on. Why did you cease to update if you had already finished the story?
Ede chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
I can feel the Snape/Hermione love and I love it! They are in character! Snape isn't fluffy (gods thank you, thank you)! They have DEPTH to their characters! IN CHARACTER!

The only criticism I have is that some of the sentences don't flow (thoughts aren't completed/slightly jumbled), are fragmented, run-on, or are missing a word or two. However, they are minor and the thoughts behind the words could easily be deciphered.

Overall, the story is a lovely piece of Snape/Hermione fic and I eagerly await the next installment (and possibly finding out why this story deserves an M rating...).
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
Oh, dear. He really means well, but it's certainly not coming across that way. And if he really thought about things and didn't just react, he would realize that this is the same girl who sold Umbridge to the centaurs, kept Skeeter as a pet, etc., and decide that perhaps he ought to phrase himself a trifle more cautiously.

Shakes head. Sighs.
Magicalflame chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
aw so sad! poor hermione! well please update asap!
Chupky chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
This story is really great.I love it!Please,update soon.
sunsethill chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
Very nice chapter. Remus was in character and I really like stories where the relationship between Harry and Hermione remains strong. And after what they have gone through in your backstory, they need each other.
sunsethill chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
Ah, yes. Only Snape could step in it quite so thoroughly.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
Interesting! A dangerous wizard secretly in her house, and thought of him constantly in her head. I look forward to more!
Phantom's Allure chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Not bad! luv the plot so far.
Bluetattingman chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
I really like this story, I think it has potential to beb REALLY GOOD!

Update soon
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
Ah! For once Snape is lucky enough to have words fail him.

(oh, and good chapter, too, just too darn short)
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Ah. So now Harry blames Snape for Bella killing Ron, too. Well, he blames Snape for bad weather, stepping in dog poo, and losing lottery tickets, so why not that, too?

But he's vaguely aware of being Unreasonable, and he probably does realize what Dumbledore would say, or his portrait would say-and that Hermione would cry _and_ hex into the nearest tree if he was much more of a prat about it. I suppose it's progress. (I think half his snit is because Hermione is worried about Snape instead of directing all her attention on him; but given his upbringing, it's brought on by deprivation rather than being spoiled rotten, unlike his father).

He is trying, though.

And _now_ Snape is speaking...
sunsethill chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
You are doing a wonderful job with Snape's characterization. I will also look forward to how you handle Harry in this story. In canon, I think he will have to come to terms with his hatred for Snape before the final battle, but that wouldn't make for as good a story for you, would it?
Silver Midnight chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
I really like this. Can't wait for the next chapter.