Reviews for Dead Squirrel
Flame05 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
...It was the acward truth...
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Oh my gosh... Demyx's reaction is totally the same one I would have in that situation. I hope.

But moving on, that was so sad. In such a heart-breakingly sweet way. ;_; I adored it. I loved it. I endeard it. It was wonderful. _

I like how you wrote Xigbar's small realization at the end.

"And for once, that sound isn't music to his ears."

Absolutely fabulous~

*bliss*
suuisahomo chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
You wrote this so perfectly. I love the snarky humor to the angsty-serious-ness (I invented a new word!).

I have to say, everyone sounded so perfectly in character, too. c:

And, the way you wrote it is just so simplistic and sincere, and, and, so amazing. :'D It's quite refreshing to read every now and then because this is truely one of the best fanfics I've read.

'Cause most, if not ALL, the ones I've read seem to get their humor from sarcasm (etc.) and their serious-ness/angst from drugs/violence. But you proved them all wrong!

You've proven that it can still be awesome (if not better)!

This is so perfectly written. c:
FinalError chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Huh. I'm not quite sure what to think. Well written. The ending actually made me tilt my had to the side in confusion, though. Nice work.
ShelbyTheNon-writer chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
*glomps* I love you xD
The Boomerang chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I really liked this. It short, to the point, and you understand what just happened. It's in character, for the most part, too. Thank you for the read. ;D
Shinigami's-Girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
XD Yay fir Demyx~ He's so fun!
TBPK chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
This the perfect mix between humor and darkness. I also like the reference towards Marluxia towards the end.