Reviews for Becoming Invisible
blazingfire03 chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
omg sammy sammy sammy what we going to do with you. so deans got to find him now and does dean know about his wrist yet?

update soon:)
Raven524 chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Oh didn't! You got Sam drunk and lost! LMAO!

You're really doing a great job of showing the affect Dean's actions are having on Sam..lets just hope Dean gets there before another girl finds Sam's cute rump! (Wink)

Great Job and loved that you updated so quickly...more please.
Sha chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Really good story. I am so loving it! When are you going to update? I can't wait! Keep up the good story.
Dawn N chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I enjoyed chapter 1. I'm looking forward to more.

Update soon :-)
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Loving the Sammy angst. I'm thinking it's about time we saw some of this on the show. Surely it must be coming soon..?

I hope so, anyway.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Hey Roz,

Awesome chapter! Please, please, please don't ever apologize for angst! I love it! Poor Sammy, hurtin so badly and yet totally self sacrificing for Dean, trying to be everything Dean needs even though it is destroying himself. Poor Dean, when he comes to and realizes Sam's in trouble, serious ouch trouble, he will come alive as the big brother but...will it be soon enough and how awful will he feel about it! Love your writing and am so glad you are doing this piece. Can't wait to read the next one...feel free to drag out the angst! Limp Sam rules!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
i hope you update soon.
Carikube chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Poor, poor Sam. I can't wait for more!
Gizzygiz chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aw...Sammy absolute favorite! Can't wait for more! Keep going! :)
Faeith chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
*crys* poor Sammy... wah.
Raven524 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
You can't end it there "sniffs loudly". Dean is really going to be ticked when he finds Sam gone...he is gone isn't he? Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait. (taps finger on desk) Yep, that's me waiting patiently for your next update!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
good beginning...looking forward to where you taking this...update soon
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
YAY for Roz and her limp!Sam inclinations!

And thank you for giving grief to both boys. Sam was trying to be strong for Dean, and therefore downplayed his own grief, which was surely just as deep and guilt-ridden as Dean's.

I just hope these boys learn how to talk and see each other's pain before they both self destruct in their own ways. And I really do think Sam would be facing some serious depression issues in the wake of this, so I like the way you've written Sam here.

I like everything here, actually! Except that it's not done! You better get to work on that ASAP!
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This is cool. Keep going.
friendly chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
great start.. update soon please
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »