Reviews for Becoming Invisible
Jimelda chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Holy crap. This is amazing, just amazing. I can't believe that's all there is to it. Please tell me there's a sequel or something. Seriously, I loved every part of this. Such a great dynamic between Sam and Dean here.
xcloudx chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Well now, I just read a slice of Heaven! Thank you!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Very good story.
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Read this straight through, enjoying the whole thing. What a bad night from just a little broken arm. Whew, glad they came through it, well, sort of.
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
AW That poor Sammy ):. I always felt so sorry for him when it came to John. Even in death after John got out of Hell who did he hug? Yeah That would be Dean. Poor Sam stood there like a really tall slab of mean. I guess I kind of understood why Dean was the favorite. He never gave John back talk or lip but guess what? That's what kids do. They're little mouthy, snotty know it alls. That's kids. John got lucky wth Dean cause Dean didn't talk back. Anyway I always felt bad for Sammy but I'm glad that lately sam has made some kind of peace with his father. Great job! I loved Candy and Shandy. I had to laugh at Sammys reaction to them! That was hysterical!
Luzith chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
thanks. loved it.
kirallie chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Poor Sam really went theough the ringer in this. At least Dean found him at the cemetery. Good work!
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
This is the third time I've read this story and it made me cry again. I love this story even if it causes me great pain to read it. I must be a masochist or something!
SamieWinchester chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
tears...*huggles Sam*
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Aw, what a sad way to end this story-Sam still feeling unloved and unneeded-thinking that his dad never cared for him and that he is a liability to Dean!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
OH mercy, I so wanted to beat the crap out of Dean in this chapter for the way he was making Sam feel! Couldn't he tell that Sam already felt bad enough without Dean making him fel lower than dirt?
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Awesome chapter! i loved the way Dean let Candy know she was a skank and Sam wasn't the easy pickup she thought he was and that Sammy would never have anything to do with her!

And I felt so sorry for Sammy the way he sat in that graeyard thinking that Dean deserved a better hunter than him and was going to offer him that option!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
WOW, Sam sure did get himself in a mess by hitch-hiking didn't he-what a sight that must have been having two women fighting over him at the bar!

Uh oh-I don't think I like the fact that Sam is drunk off his mind, in pain and seeing a ghost at this cemetery!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Dang, I don't like the way Sam is feeling so angsty in this chapter, like he has lost his best friend and everything would have been better if it had been him instead of Mary that died in the fire.

And Dean's attitude isn't helping at the moment-Can't wait to see where Sammy has gotten himself off to so on to the next chapter!
Ihni chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Damn you, you're making me cry.

I've never liked angsty stories until I came across the Supernatural fandom. And then I found your stories. And damn you, you're making me like it.
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »