Reviews for Becoming Invisible
Mindy chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
I thought the line about Sam facing spooks on his own stuck out really nicely. If you're looking for more story ideas, wink wink, it would be cool to explore Sam having to deal with spooks while alone at college:)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
don't know how I missed this. It's good. I'm off to read the next few chapters.
shimmerinstars chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Sorry this is so late Rozzy. I loved your story it was amazing,brilliantlywritten and so full of brotherly angst!

For months I've had these three sections saved of your wonderful story to read whenever I needed some tenderness from big brother Dean...

"He didn’t feel the blanket being pulled up over him to offset the chill in the room. Or notice the ministrations of gentler fingers wiping away with a damp cloth the trail of dried blood down the side of his face, or feel how his fringe was lifted from his forehead as his brother studied him momentarily in sleep, happy that for now he was safe."

Or if I needed some major Sammy angst...

"Getting back into the impala was only another reminder of all his failures. The demon, the crash and later the price his father was forced to pay afterwards to save his brother. All because he didn’t kill the beast when his father had begged him. So, no he told himself he didn’t want to get back into that metal box of reminders that screamed his failures at him at every mile they went."

Or if I needed something hysterically funny from the mind of Dean knowing his Sammy oh so well...

Reversing a few yards back he could see the carefully placed beer bottle on top of the stone wall and just knew that it was Sam’s doing. Who else in the middle of nowhere would place, not toss away, a half empty beet bottle and leave it perfectly placed on a frigging wall?

Thank you Rozzy!

Cheryl
Deanaholic1 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
yay great story..im off 2 read the sequel thing..lol
Windyfontaine chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
Oh wow, this was an awesome story. I read it so I could then read your new one, and just gobbled up the chapters. Thanks for filling in how Sam got his cast, and wow, the amount of angst you put these boys through! But hehe, the fight of Candy and the other girl over Sam was cool. And I like how Sam wanted to help out a ghost, and he did it without any weapons! But aww, I feel so bad for them now, you know they love each other and are concerned for each other but Dean just can't show it with the secret he holds. Awesome job on this story! And now I can start reading your latest. Take it easy :)
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
ok that was good. i love drunk sammy
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
ok that was good but dean is an ass
Dark-flames chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Wow... You.. CANNOT END like THIS! ) Great story, great pull throughout... and it can't just stop this way...
Eve-Tuscany chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
I'm really glad I came across this fic. It's bloody amazing! Great job!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
Great end to the story! Keep up the good work:)
nocturnal08 chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
Great story. I love Dean's fierce love, glad Sam got to feel it again there at the end. I also love Dean's continued reassurance. He kept saying that everything would be okay, and I think that is something that Sam needs to hear until he really HEARS it. Good job. I'll be watching for more stories!
kokomocalifornia chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
this is such a great story!
Fireman Phil chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
This is a great finish to the story and the very best part is the final five paragraphs. Whether you intend to do a follow-up story or just allow us to watch as the on-air series moves on, you have set the scene for more drama and keen anticipation of an uncertain future.

Great story telling!

Here's to "Good health and good wring (and reading) in the New Year!"
geminigrl11 chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
Aww, Roz! :( You left our boys sad and with nothing resolved (which is utterly fitting, given the bombshell that is hopefully awaiting us in the next episode. DAMN YOU KRIPKE!) Dean's fears about what his knowledge will do to them, Sam's interpretation of his Dad's actions and reactions toward him were so heartbreaking.

"From Walker to Anderson he kept on pushing his brother away and knew that one day if he didn’t learn how to let him back in then his brother would eventually walk away." Dean, no - Sam would never walk away. But there could be a time where he decides he can't follow you if yuo push hard enough. Fortunately, I don't see that happening. Although things sure are rocky at the moment.

Insighful story, darling Roz - and it really tugged on my old heartstrings. Thanks so much for sharing.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »