Reviews for The Face She'd never seen
bledtilldryness chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This is amazing! So please, if you find the inspiration and the time to write, please add some more chapters *_*
moonlight73 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
SIMPLY AMAZING! IT TOOK MY BREATH AWAY!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
you wrote it so beautifully that i didn't really mind the fact that they were having a moment during such a dangerous time. :)) suspension of reality, great job! hehe. :D

i think ran would've forgiven shinichi as quickly as she did in your fic though. :) after all the emotional breakdowns, Ran always forgave him. :P wonderful story. :) love it. :)
iloveshinichixran chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
kyaaa! so kawaii!
Samurai.J chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I loved it. i've been looking for one that i can point faults out in but i couldn't really find any. i say you should go into detail of the fight with the Black organization, it just sounds so cool!
jojoangel01 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
*squeals* I don't know where your problem is! This was so cute and had me aw-ing! Honestly! Makes me wish I could write the whole story around it XD but then again, it just seems right as a one-shot.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
The charracters were played out convincingly. Very nice! More please. :P
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Y'know, I wish I would have a dream like that about them. _

But, Terrific one-shot. Not dramtically OOC either. You did a great job with this one-shot.

-Rin
Kittymama12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I like it!
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
-tear- beautiful...
scarlet03 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I love this fic. :)
Mysteria Pearl chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That was wonderul! Absolutely touching and beautiful! There's such. . . I don't know how to describe it- chemistry between them! I loved how you added to it! It was fantastic! And it's definately going on my favourites! You're a great writer!

Wonderful story!

~ MP ~
jo-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Wow...that was extremely well written. I can just imagine Ran doing that and that scene unfolding at the end of the series. Good job!
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aw. Kissy kissy! Furi Kuri! LOL.
ourforever chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Aww, it's really nicely written, and so very cute. Thank you for the good read!