Reviews for The Purity Of Her Anguish
KyleMcGiverin chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one, because not only is it as thoughtful and insightful (and beautiful) as the rest of your Celes work, but it actually gives me some insight into our differences in the way we see Celes, and certainly helps me understand your point of view on The Seeds of Treason. Very different motives, very different internal conflicts, coming to one inevitable end. I like that.

I think, if I do decide to do the series of inner monologues I mentioned in my other review, that I'll leave Celes alone, because you've done everything I could possibly have done, and done so much more eloquently than anything I could scribble out.

You've officially got a die-hard fan. :P

Talk to you on MSN sometime!
Elessar chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Brilliance.

You have a talent for soliloquies. It's powerful. It invokes emotion. Each paragraph builds on top of the last, never really letting one go until the excellent ending.

Bravo!
Snow Duchess chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Beautifully written. The narration flows with a grace so rarely found in fanfiction. Superbly indepth character portrayal and powerful imagery. The personification of the woman Celes might have become were it not for the Empire is a wonderful approach to the lady general. Well done, and I strongly encourage you to continue writing. You certainly have the talent for it :)

~Snow Duchess