Reviews for Precipitation
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This is amazing
Shard Aerliss chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
ROFL... you had me for a moment. I thought; blood tears? Emo talk! Then I got to the Sadness ailment. Genius.

Brilliant fic, well written, love it!
Freakish Feline chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Love for you.

First for-Jesus fucking Christ, FINALLY-bringing up the Pheonix Down. Yes, I realize that being able to magically resurrect someone with a ball of feathers kills the angst aspect of fanfiction but it seems like every damn author has come down with Aerith syndrome. D: You have NO idea how many fics I've read where Cid dies, and Vincent is left emo'ing. So sick of it. THIS SHIT EXISTS FOR A REASON, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. Stop trying to push your angst onto us, and if you must, at least give me a better response then, 'I don't think Pheonix down would have worked in this siutation!'. No, come out, and say it. Say, 'I wanted to ignore that tiny fact because I wanted this to be as angsty as possible.' OWN UP TO IT, YOU COCKSU-...oh yeah. I'm here to be reviewing, right.

Secondly, love, because, well, this is lovable. Just, love. Love not sensible Vincent, love for cloud being on fire, just...love.
kokoronoitami chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
That... was f!#%)& awesome.
Seshennu chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I'm not usually one for leaving reviews, but this seriously just made my day. :D

I've always wondered what sort of mental and physical effects the status ailments had on the characters outside of battle, and this worked -perfectly-.

Thanks for sharing it! (I added this to my C2, by the way.)
ChugClorox chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Very nicely done, I must say I was NOT expecting that! I love how someone incorporates that lil' life-giving item. )

Clorox
Citakar chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I love it, it is a nice change from the usual angst:)
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
aww.

that's sweet.

Poor Vincent. Baby almost lost it. DX yay Cid for saving him. :)