Reviews for Dot Dot Dot
XbuttonsX chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
ahahaha, cute. Silly Pikachu with a bad memory. XD I've never thought about pokemonin that light befoe. Very good.
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Kirah & Ruth: ... *Twitch*

Kirah: That is... wow... asgibgrjgbsabg... in so many ways, not many of them good.

Ruth: On one hand? It's capable of being cute. On the other hand...

Kirah: It would help if the participants were, um, HUMAN.

Ruth: ... *Trying very, very hard not to flame* ... You're good at writing. Really. I think.

Kirah: This was a bad idea -.-

Ruth: Yeah, we brought this on ourselves. The summary did warn us.

Kirah: And we've read worse. Like the book. OH GOD THE BOOK. You are absolutely wonderful compared to "The Book" (seriously, that is its name and it is quite possibly the worst fanfiction even concieved of, let alone given the undeserved dignity of words)

Ruth: *Looks around in empty review-plane* We need to decorate. Seeing as we spend so much time here and all.

Kirah: Yeah... but remember that time I turned all the walls green? That didn't go so well... WAIT. What does that have to do with the story?

Ruth: Erm... absolutely nothing?

Kirah: Right... *sweatdrop* We'll let you alone now. Really.

*Twins disapear with a *le-poof!*
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Very very creative. Normally I don't like slash very much, but this story was pretty good.
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
cute.
A.C. Burton chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
lol That was funny.
Mew3692002 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Yeah, I always wondered what my video game pokemon did when I wasn't on! They have been doing dirty things again! Lol! Great fic though!
The Dirt chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Heh... Funny little short story!