Reviews for Ashes to Snow
vienx.001 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
phew.. that was just a dream.. thanka the story
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I liked! It was well done! I really do like Train and Eve together as a couple. And okay! I think making it a two-shot would be nice.
sara-person chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Nice. We all know that the doctor was SO not going to dissect her when he got her clothes off, at least not first of all. Pervert. TRAINXEVE 4EVA! 5/5
AisuHime chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Very well written. I would love to see a second chapter.

Oh, and for your information, I would LOVE to own the doctor.
Loner Mistress chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
this story was great. you should make it a two-shot.
water shard chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
pwease a second chap pleasee?
SpiderBait chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Beautifully written. Train was in caracter, this was the first Black Cat fic I have ever read, so I'm glad I found a good one.
unknown chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
aw, creapy! but god i like the end most and eve and train moment...EvexTrain 4 ever!
Unbecoming Me chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Cute, I like it update soon please.
euske55 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
wow awesome traineve is my favorite pairings you should definitely make it a two-shot or better yet make it a real story with lots of chapters

One thing that i noticed though is that almost all traineve stories are in an eve having nightmare train goes to comfort her format not complaining though
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
*gawks*

You mean this was only supposed to be a one-shot? DAMN, this fic was awesome! Sure, it's the first fic I've read in the Black Cat catagory, but geez, this was really good, I think you should make it a freaking multi-chapter or at least a two-shot because seriously, you described everything perfectly and this is an awesome plot.

Sorry for the really late review, but like I siad, it's the first Black Cat fic I've read. So...does my vote for a two-shot/multi-chapter still count? If not, then...I still think you should make more chapters, although this fic was put up last year and no update has been on, so I guess you thre that idea out the window. But there's still hope...

Bex O
Velshard chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was actually very touching and sweet I would definitely like to see a second or third or more chapters
crystalshirazu22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
OMG! A TRAINXEVE! WAIT TIL I TELL MY FRIEND!

CMON! Tjis site needs more TrainxEve!
woodina mei chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
more about eve and train please! im a total fan of evextrain. I really think they were great together since the first time i saw them... it would really make me happy if you did more about eve and train! thanks!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That was a cute story (minus the doctor and Eve part) God, I hate Doctor...he's a looney

Before I saw him in the anime, I imagined him an old looney doctor, well, I wasn't far off lol