Reviews for How Did This Happen?
Guest chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
please please tell me you still there somewhere and that you'll finish this story, because i'm completly in love with it, it's just wonderful !
lorenalims chapter 26 . 1/20/2012
1000x please. Just finish?
lorenalims chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
Great
Hyli chapter 26 . 10/27/2011
please, please update ! I want more !
alysha chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
I know this story was posted ages ago but I only read it today and I loved it but I didn't like how it was left with them not talking. I loved the way you wrote Addison and Alex and their chemistry but the ending really broke my heart and I wasn't expecting that. :(
Mac chapter 26 . 10/25/2009
More please
Anonymous chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
i know that you haven't updated in a while, but you left it THERE? with them not even talking?

oh well... the entire story was very well written and i enjoyed it... :)
BabyWonder7 chapter 26 . 4/6/2009
So I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I felt the need to comment anyway. This story is absolutely amazing. There aren't any other words to describe it, it's just simply perfect. I really hope that by chance you still have this email or account and you check it regularly, because then maybe I could talk you into updating again? Possibly?
greysaddict17 chapter 26 . 6/2/2008
So i think you should update, because you're amazing. And it's kind of sad leaving the fic at a sad point. And...uh...you should update. PLEASE :)
fantasiesrealities chapter 26 . 11/30/2007
Just read the whole story so far, and wow, you are an extremely talented writer. I love the vocabulary that you use.

Update soon please?
HuntingPeace chapter 26 . 10/8/2007
NO! I love your writing so much but this is killing me. Please update asap! I cannot wait. LOVE it.
Happy Ever After chapter 26 . 10/3/2007
I miss this fic! Please update soon!
Lou chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Great story!

Please update!
lenka chapter 26 . 10/3/2007
You've totally abandoned my favourite story:(:(

Update!
shecametostay chapter 26 . 9/23/2007
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

I love this story, it is so amazing!