Reviews for How Did This Happen?
Ol chapter 26 . 2/2
You should continue this amazing story. I know it's been many years since your last update, but this story deserves a final.
Please, if you still read the emails, think about it.
Addexdreamer chapter 26 . 1/28
So, I know you haven't updated in over and over a year, but I felt the need to comment anyway. This story is absolutely amazing.
You should update, please.
Olivia chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
I just found this story and the only thing I can think is wooow. How is it possible that a story with this potential is incomplete? I know it's been so many years, but if you still receive these emails, please, think about it and get back to writing. Please
Lili chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
Wow! Just wow! This is so amazing I can't even begin to describe it. Out of all the fics I've read (and I've read way too much to be healthy) this is definitely one of my favorites. It's so Addex filled with the perfect amount of angst and just enough delightful Addexy goodness to keep me from breaking apart. I know it's been many years, so you probably won't but PLEASE UPDATE!
Msmiumiu chapter 24 . 11/30/2016
I think this is the thousandth time I read this story and I wonder how it is possible to not finish it off. Why is it that a lot of the great fics haven't been updated for years?
So, I think you should update, because you're amazing. And it's kind of sad leaving the fic at a sad point. And... uh... you should update! PLEASE :)
Msmiumiu chapter 25 . 7/1/2016
Please, please tell me you still there somewhere and that you'll finish this story, because i'm completly in love with it, it's just wonderful !
Msmiumiu chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
So I just re-read this entire thing, because i love it. Too bad it's a uncomplete story.
I hope you will go back to writing one day
Kate chapter 26 . 5/14/2016
Oh, and one more thing: you can't just leave it with them not speaking to each other! Seriously, you gotta continue.
Kate chapter 26 . 5/14/2016
Why is it that a lot of the great fics haven't been updated for years? I know it's not likely to happen now, seeing as there hasn't been a new chapter since 2007, but I really hope this fic gets finished because I loved reading it and I want to find out how it's supposed to end.
Msmiumiu chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I found this story only now... One word: AMAZING!
Msmiumiu chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
So I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I felt the need to comment anyway. This story is absolutely amazing. There aren't any other words to describe it, it's just simply perfect.

I know you wrote this a really long time ago but please update.
It's a great story and it would be a shame... You can not leave it there!

Please Please Please continue!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
please please tell me you still there somewhere and that you'll finish this story, because i'm completly in love with it, it's just wonderful !
JustAnotherIntern14 chapter 26 . 1/20/2012
1000x please. Just finish?
JustAnotherIntern14 chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
Great
Hyli chapter 26 . 10/27/2011
please, please update ! I want more !