Reviews for How Did This Happen?
Msmiumiu chapter 24 . 11/30/2016
I think this is the thousandth time I read this story and I wonder how it is possible to not finish it off. Why is it that a lot of the great fics haven't been updated for years?
So, I think you should update, because you're amazing. And it's kind of sad leaving the fic at a sad point. And... uh... you should update! PLEASE :)
Msmiumiu chapter 25 . 7/1/2016
Please, please tell me you still there somewhere and that you'll finish this story, because i'm completly in love with it, it's just wonderful !
Msmiumiu chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
So I just re-read this entire thing, because i love it. Too bad it's a uncomplete story.
I hope you will go back to writing one day
Kate chapter 26 . 5/14/2016
Oh, and one more thing: you can't just leave it with them not speaking to each other! Seriously, you gotta continue.
Kate chapter 26 . 5/14/2016
Why is it that a lot of the great fics haven't been updated for years? I know it's not likely to happen now, seeing as there hasn't been a new chapter since 2007, but I really hope this fic gets finished because I loved reading it and I want to find out how it's supposed to end.
Msmiumiu chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I found this story only now... One word: AMAZING!
Msmiumiu chapter 26 . 12/28/2015

I know you wrote this a really long time ago but please update.
It's a great story and it would be a shame... You can not leave it there!

Please Please Please continue!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
please please tell me you still there somewhere and that you'll finish this story, because i'm completly in love with it, it's just wonderful !
JustAnotherIntern14 chapter 26 . 1/20/2012
1000x please. Just finish?
JustAnotherIntern14 chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
Great
Hyli chapter 26 . 10/27/2011
please, please update ! I want more !
alysha chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
I know this story was posted ages ago but I only read it today and I loved it but I didn't like how it was left with them not talking. I loved the way you wrote Addison and Alex and their chemistry but the ending really broke my heart and I wasn't expecting that. :(
Mac chapter 26 . 10/25/2009
More please
Anonymous chapter 26 . 4/24/2009
i know that you haven't updated in a while, but you left it THERE? with them not even talking?

oh well... the entire story was very well written and i enjoyed it... :)
BabyWonder7 chapter 26 . 4/6/2009
So I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I felt the need to comment anyway. This story is absolutely amazing. There aren't any other words to describe it, it's just simply perfect. I really hope that by chance you still have this email or account and you check it regularly, because then maybe I could talk you into updating again? Possibly?