Reviews for Within My Hands
ILoveMyFish chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Please continue! _
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Yeah! Cool! New story from gaelicspirit:D You made my day, I'm looking forward to follow the rest of the story. Great start!

Question: Who's the oldest of the two Coulee-brothers?
Onari chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Oh, here you are! Let me tell you, you're not only good but also a fast writer!

First of all, THANKS. I loved how you dwelled a bit into Dean's sentence "I wish you could" It was extemely meaningful.

And another big THANKS for setting the story in New Orleans. I admit I'm a complete ignorant about the place, but Anne Rice's novels made me love the French Quartier for years.

Update soon!

Love xx
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
You're doing it again!I am going to love this story as much as your last one I just know it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Tidia chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Great begininng-you have me hooked!

Tidia
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Cool! There's more right? There has to be more! Err... please carry on.
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
"Who's a what now?"

Ah, I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Gobigorstayhome chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
You continuously amaze me with your talent. To say you have a gift, would be a serious injustice. You must keep writing, and soon, as waiting for these stories to be finished is pure torture. I will have to live through you my dear, as I'm afraid my talents pale in comparison. Keep it up, you're good. ;)
Freyja529 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I love that you've delved into the backstory and made it your own. I'm very intrigued by the story line. You have a gift for dialogue and you've done a great job with the Dean-angst aspect. Can't wait to read more! (I also think it's obvious you do your homework before you write. That kind of detail really adds to your stories.)
Shiro chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I am so excited that you decided to write another story. I am absolutely enamored with your writing. I can't wait for the next post, hope it's soon!
stjra chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
You've definately pipped my interest. Love the last line by the way, that is so Dean. Way to go, keep it coming for us Supernatural Junkies! Thanks for sharing
Machaggis chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I am so glad to see a new story from you so soon! I have always wanted one dealing with Dean's time in N.O, and this is going to be perfect! Dean whump and angst, worried Sammy...all the good stuff!
shywalk chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I want more :)
mcatB chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Great start to this new story! I'm hooked already.
Sweetie420 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
That was awesome. I hope you update soon. And just to let you kno im a big Dean angst fan so keep her coming. Good Luck
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »