Reviews for Within My Hands
Sarah chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
I really like this story! Please update soon!
mcatB chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
I think Dean's already in hell... but I'm still looking forward to more. Great story.
stjra chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Really enjoy it this fic, and can't wait for more Dean whumping! I'm such a meanie, but I can't help it, I love it when you help our Dean! (Yes I am an evil person, good thing his a fictional character huh!) Thanks for sharing!
Onari chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Aw...I confess I'm not done reading the chapter yet, but I had to open the review window after the nightmare bit, when Sam grabs his pillow and goes to Dean's room. How sweet!

On with the reading...

"Sam was surprised to see a smile on Dean’s face. True smiles were so rare that when he flashed them, Sam felt like time slowed for an instant. He had to grin back.

“He sounds just like him…”

Dean tossed his head back in a laugh, “Sammy, you’ve killed werewolves, ghosts, banshees and poltergeists, but you never will get over that shiny black helmet.”

“Scarred me for life, man.”

-Hehe, risking to repeat myself...Aw. You've got a beautiful way to end sequences, you know that?

And I keep reading...

"“Why not? I got my trusty sidekick geek-boy brother with me and we’re going out to rid the world of another bad guy. What else is there in life?”", That line was perfect. Sums up Dean's happiness and also the tragedy of their lives!

...

Oh my...Dean! Qu'est-ce qu'ils vont te faire! (Or something similar..._

Update soon! Excellent installment!

Love xx
IMTheresa chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Dean really would do anything for Sam; he'd willingly give his life. Of course Sam would do the same thing... Good job; can't wait for the hell that Dean is going to go through.
Devil of My Family chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
It's really good, I like it a lot!
Tacpebs chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Sweet! Lovin' it! Lovin' it! Ah! Need more! _
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Argh! You left a cliffhanger in the beginning of the story, excellent! 60 minute rock blocks? That must be a great radio station. I loved the waitress, and how cute she's Sammy too. I like the Creole phrases mixed in, adds depth to the story, makes the scenery more realistic, IMHO. Godd description of the brothers' conversation about what happened to Dean in New Orleans by himself. Dean's always trying to downplay the bad stuff, of course. Very in character, good job. Very scary that Sam was scared because Dean was scared and Dean never gets scared - I loved that part. I love the Vader reference! This is gonna be another great story, thank you very much!
holychocolatestarfish chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
This sounds like a very promising fic. I like how you opened up the a scene that actually happens three days later. It keeps me wondering waht's going to happen next. Can't wait for your next part!
ILoveMyFish chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Please continue! _
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Yeah! Cool! New story from gaelicspirit:D You made my day, I'm looking forward to follow the rest of the story. Great start!

Question: Who's the oldest of the two Coulee-brothers?
Onari chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Oh, here you are! Let me tell you, you're not only good but also a fast writer!

First of all, THANKS. I loved how you dwelled a bit into Dean's sentence "I wish you could" It was extemely meaningful.

And another big THANKS for setting the story in New Orleans. I admit I'm a complete ignorant about the place, but Anne Rice's novels made me love the French Quartier for years.

Update soon!

Love xx
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
You're doing it again!I am going to love this story as much as your last one I just know it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Tidia chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Great begininng-you have me hooked!

Tidia
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Cool! There's more right? There has to be more! Err... please carry on.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »