Reviews for Transcending Time
yellowstar128 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I really liked it. Any chance for a sequel?
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
simply amazing! loved it.
mynameisme91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was so fantastically brilliant! You sure do have a talent for writing. I really hope you do write a sequel I would love to see the reaction between Jack and Mrs O'Neill about Sam!
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Mary! .Gosh! I love, love, love this fic! I love the character of Mrs. O'Neill...like her son in some respects...but I love how she is connected with Jack, even though they must not see much of eachother. I love her so...and when she recognized Sam...I squeed with delight! This is a wonderful story, keep it up! Oh, yes...and I would like a sequel, this was much to short!:D
zats chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Love it...Jack's Mom! Just like a cause for a sequel or what. Made for a nice read.
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow that was incredible!

You should write more of this! It's amazing!

Love Jack's mum!

Keep up the fantastic work! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~J_F
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I liked this...a lot.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I read it once and now I had the privilege to read it again! It's still as good as I remembered! You should really write a sequel! Maybe even in Season 10, where we dream they are together!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Ahh where's the sequel! This was a great story, please write another one. Jack's mum is so cool! A kitchen knife! LOL! Please!
KTfanfic chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I really enjoyed this story! I love how Jack’s mom reacted when she met Sam. If you are going to do a sequel, I would love to read it!
Disneynut chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
The story line was very refreshing. Are you going to do another chapter? I would like to know what Jack's reaction to his mother meeting Sam.
Rhysel Ash chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Good story. Please don't leave this a oneshot. I would like to know what happens next.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Sequel please? PLEASE!
mara-anni chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Oh wow! Please don't leave it there, this has the making of a fantastic story and i just have to see how Sam and Mrs O'Neill get along & Jack's reaction when he gets home. Please!

Absolutely loved the picture of Sam thing that Jack drew when he was 7, so sweet - destiny unmistakable.

Man when i think about it there's so much i want to see. Will Sam see the drawing? Will Jack realise the whole fate/destiny thing because of the drawing & do something about it? And so many more q's, but that would make this review even more ridicuously longer than it already is :)
Hina20 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I sincerley hope you do a sequel to this story, it was great :D And I'd rather love to see how Sam and Mrs. O'Neill get on.