Reviews for Silence
Anne chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Hey there! :)

I just wanted to say that this story is absolutely amazing; I love your writing style as well as the grammar and structure. It's well written and just brings a large smile to my face as I go through the chapters (especially Takanari and Haine moments. So cuuute!).

It's been a while since you updated and I understand that you're busy, but I just wanted to say thanks. Thank you for writing this story; it was one of the best I've read in a while. This is the kind of story that makes me stop and ponder alone in awe, the kind that makes me crave for more.

Keep having fun writing, and I hope you update soon! :)
neebuns chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I love this story, I wish you would go back to updating it!
Izumi Mistica chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
please update soon. you're a very competent author and i've thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. :)
wintermoon13 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Yeah...I didn't review for a couple of chapters..." But I loved them all! Whoo-hoo, Takanari! :D Kick rude butt. XD

Nice jobs, and I can't wait to read the rest! :D

wintermoon13 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Haza! She remembered! :D I liked this chapter, too. It's also nice that your doing chapters from different points of view. That's how I do my own story. .

wintermoon13 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
This chapter was really good, too! You used a lot of descriptive and longer words, which made it sound more like something Takanari would say. ;)

Sorry I don't give you critisism. I'm only good for praise. ."

wintermoon13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Yay! I liked it! . It's sad that Haine is mute in this, but on the other hand, I think it's interesting. I've never read a story where the main character can't talk, and for once she isn't blabbing on and on like she usually does. XD

But I really liked it! Keep up the good work! ;)
carlaivy chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
aww i liked this :D update soon!
angelrider13 chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
So cute! I love this story. The idea of Haine being a mute is a good one! I really like your fic. Please update soon!
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
aw! luv the fluff, keep it up!
hisanachan chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
this was so cute~~

love always

hisanachan
luckysdays chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
:D it's been so long since i last read the story.

I really
meee chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
:D

love the story!

hope for more soon

hisanachan chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
i remember reading this before i got an account~ im so thrilled you updated~

please continue this~ i really do love this story and would like to read more~

love always

hisanachan
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
this is good. keep on writing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »